The Interrogation

You were watching TV in the living room one evening when you heard the front door swing open and an uproar of happy voices. The timing of the BEBE members' arrival couldn't have been worse. You tried to brace yourself for the coming interrogation as they entered the room with exaggerated grins on their faces.

Lusher, who constantly seized leadership roles, was the first to speak. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" she said, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

Kyma said, hiding her curiosity under a joking tone. "Yeah, why is Unnie these days usually so happy? Has anything happened?"

Tatter leaned in closer while speaking in a low, frightening tone. "I heard that Bada Unnie has a secret admirer. Is that true?"

Minah, with her mischievous smile, added, "And we've noticed that you and Bada Unnie have been spending a lot of time together lately. Any particular reason for that?"

Cheche, the master of subtlety, simply raised an eyebrow and said, "You know, secrets have a way of coming out eventually."

Sowoen, the youngest but not to be underestimated, joined in with a sly grin. "So, what's going on? Are you and Unnie hiding something from us?"

You tried to keep your cool as you felt the heat rising in your cheeks. Their questions came fast and relentless, each one more absurd than the last. Your worries were beginning to get the better of you as it became obvious that they were onto something.

The unofficial leader of the BEBE group, Lusher, leaned forward and narrowed her eyes amusingly. Let's see if you can survive the Real BEBE Inquisition, Y/N!"

You smiled anxiously as you wondered what sort of inquiries they had in store for you. "Okay, I'm ready."

Kyma, who is always the observant one, smiled mischievously as she spoke. "Tell us, when did you first realise that you had a crush on our Unnie?"

Being taken aback by the directness of the question, you reddened. "Well, you know, it was kind of a gradual thing. We spent a lot of time together, and one day, I just couldn't stop thinking about her."

Tatter raised an eyebrow with her no-nonsense demeanour. "And when did you two become more than friends?"

The memory made you smile involuntarily. "It happened during one of our dance practices. We were rehearsing a particularly intense routine, and then, in the heat of the moment, we kissed."

Minah and Cheche exchanged knowing glances, and Minah teased, "So, it was a steamy dance practice that sealed the deal, huh?"

The youngest and possibly most inquisitive, Sowoen, spoke forward and grinned. "What's Unnie's most embarrassing moment, and do you have any dirt on her?"

You grinned, deciding to keep Bada from seeming foolish. "I promise I won't spill any embarrassing secrets. But I will say that your Unnie's most charming trait is her dedication to her work."

Bada couldn't resist but add something after seeing the questions with amusement. "Wait a minute, are you guys interrogating my girlfriend or trying to scare her away?"

Lusher laughed, waving a dismissive hand. "Oh, Unnie, we're just having some fun here. We're giving Y/N unnie a warm welcome to the BEBE family."

Bada amusedly shook her head as she leaned closer to you. "Y/N you have survived the BEBE Inquisition. You can now consider yourself a part of the crew."

The evening carried on with more joking and cheerful conversation, and you were touched by the friendly welcome you had got from Bada's friends.  They not only showed concern for Bada, but also showed a talent for maintaining a fun and relaxed atmosphere.