20

Amila laid awake thinking about the days, the weeks that had gone by and so far Amila has worked on forgiving Luca, Street and Hondo. She was taking her time with the others since they gave her a hard time at work. A big part of her for even trying to forgive them was thanks to Marcos. Because of him, she learned how to deal and heal.
Arms wrapped around her waist had pulled her out of her thoughts. She turned with a content look as Marcos hid his face,
"You got any plans for the day?", his voice muffled out his question. Amila smiled turning over, pushing him onto his back, she sat on his lower abdomen as his hands went to her waist rubbing her side, leaning her chin on his chest,
"Well, I told Luca that I'd be over in an hour to help him with his training but...", she leaned up capturing his lips. He sat up deepening the kiss, holding her body tight to his. Amila trailed her hands down his chest to his abdomen, feeling his body shiver and inhale sharply. Marcos pulled back with a grunt before flipping their bodies so that she laid under him. Amila giggled feeling his hands slide down her waist only to pause when he slowly touched her lower area and forgot she was completely naked and not wearing anything but a shirt. He smirked, wrapping her legs around his waist and settled himself between her thighs.
Amila gasped as he captured her lips and eased himself into her.
She moaned feeling him trail kisses from her neck to her chest then back up to her lips. Marcos thrusted deep inside of her, a gasp left her lips as he captured them, deepening it, hands moving to his lower abdomen as he kept his thrusts at a slow pace.
Amila arched her back feeling herself tighten around him, he pulled back slightly before thrusting harder. He used one hand to lift her thigh up a bit higher feeling her insides tighten more. She moaned out as he hit her sensitive spot, his thrusts getting more urgent as they both needed to release.
Marcos groaned as he thrusted harder into her, his body pressed up against hers. A gasp left her lips as she clenched tightly, her orgasm shot through her body like a bullet. Her body quivered followed by Marcos who thrusted one last time before his body quivered with his own release. His thrusts slowing with each passing orgasm. Her jerked slightly groaning, hearing Amila pant softly. His body collapsed on top of her and she smiled rubbing his back, her waist arching as he was still inside of her.
"I love you Hermosa ", he hoarsely whispered. Amila cupped his cheek, tilting his chin up and kissed him once more,
"I love you too", she said before he sat up thrusting deep in her, wrapping her legs back around his waist he went for another round. Amila was in pure bliss.

THREE HOURS LATER:

Amila sat on the chair painfully watching Luca try to bust his ass to get back on the team and back out into the field with them. Luca grunted as Street encouraged him,
"Come on, you got it man. This is good. Alright, give me three more. Three, two...", Amila crossed her fingers but Luca stopped at the last second,
"Ahh! Damn it!", he snapped standing up, "still not good enough!", he says which he was basically tearing himself down.
"Dude, that's solid", Street says, " I mean you're at it like, every morning before the sun comes up", they followed him into the kitchen. Amila agreed with him,
"Yeah, you probably work out more than anyone at HQ", she praised,

"You're, like, twice as strong as last week", Street added.

Amila could tell how frustrated Luca was, he wanted to be useful,
"And half as strong as I was before injured", he pulled out a water bottle, "I need to be 100% if I'm gonna pass my PFQ and get back out in the field", he kept putting himself down even more.
Amila sighed,
"Luca, come on, you're making great progress, just take it one step at a time", she tells him but frowned just as they hear gun shots.
They look at each other,
"That couldn't have been more than a few blocks", Luca rushed out before they ran out. Amila turned the corner and her eyes were shocked to see Marcos and Big Roy standing next to a body.