1

Harry was utterly furious and devastated as he looked down at the results of the Inheritance Test he had just taken. Having arrived at Diagon Alley just last night, after he had run away from home after blown up his Aunt Marge, Harry had decided to head to Gringotts to take the test. Having overheard Seamus telling Dean that by taking the test it could reveal if the Muggleborn boy's absent father was in fact Magical as well as line he might belong to. Harry decided to do it in hope of finding out more about his family than what most people tended to tell him, which usually was that he looked like his Dad but had his Mother's eyes, or that his dad was good at Quidditch.

He had gone in to take the test his second day in the alley which seemed to make the Goblins happy as they told him they had been trying to reach him for the last two years but each of their letters to have been returned unopened. Harry had been mystified for he had not known of any mail that he had not gotten from the Magical World after his Uncle had tried to outrun his Hogwarts' letter. Harry was lead into a back room where the test took place before the Goblin left him alone with his results to set up a cleansing for him.

—————————-Test———————-

Harry James Potter

Parents:

James Potter (Deceased )
Lily Potter nee Evens (Deceased)
Godparents:

Sirius Lupin-Black (Wrongfully Imprisoned-Escaped)
Alice Longbottom nee Bismarck (Mentally Compromised)
Gregory Smith (Deceased)*1
Narcissa Malfoy nee Black
Family Lines:

Potter
Gryffindor
Peverell
Slytherin (by right of conquest)
Enchantments/Potions on the person in order of age:

Horcrux (bonded to Soul)
Magical Core Blocked 58%
Poor Eyesight jinx
Hair/eye Color Changed Jinx
Martyr Jinx
Distrust of Authority Jinx (except for Albus Dumbledore)
Mail Ward
Wand control Jinx*2
Glamor
Eros Blade (Keyed to Ginevra "Ginny" Weasley.
Hatred Potion Keyed to anyone in Slytherin House, a Dark Core
Trust Potion Keyed to Albus Dumbledore, Gryffindor House, Rubeus Hagrid, Ronald "Ron" Weasley, Hermione Granger, Molly Weasley, Ginevra "Ginny Weasley,
Intelligence Dampening Potions (Once a Year since July 1991)
Vault discrepancies:

1,500 Galleons a Year transferred to the vault of Albus Dumbledore starting in November 1981
500 Galleons a Year transferred and exchanged into Muggle currency to the accounts of the Dursley family starting in November 1981
500 Galleons a Year transferred to the personal vault of Ronald "Ron" Weasley started in July 1991
500 Galleons a Year transferred to the account of Hermione Granger starting in October 1991
Numerous tomes and books removed from family vaults to the possession of Hermione Granger in October 1991
600 Galleons a Year transferred to the personal vault of Molly Weasley starting in July 1992
400 Galleons a Year transferred to the personal vault of Ginevra "Ginny" Weasley starting in July 1992
Sword of Gryffindor was not returned to the vault after its removal by Harry Potter taken into personal possession of Albus Dumbledore in May 1993

—————————-end————————-

Harry could not believe that his two best friends have been stealing from him since before they even became friends, let alone Mrs. Weasley and Professor Dumbledore who had shown him more love and kindness than any adult he had ever meet. Also, he could not figure out why there was a spell on him to change his eyes or hair color and what it could accomplish. Harry of course knew about the Glamour spell being on him having applied it on himself before he had gone to his First-Year at Hogwarts to hide the signs of abuse his family had done to him. He was glad that the Goblins had offered to give him a cleansing just based on the length of his results as he was to get the cleansing. As he was getting ready to go through the cleansing a Goblin informed him after he woke back up he would also be given his Heir/Lordship rings which should have been done during his first visit giving him another reason to distrust Hagrid more than just having the large man being on his results of someone he was enchanted to trust.