2

As Harry slept he was once again visited by Salazar Slytherin. "Alright just to let you know I can access some of your memories, so I know to gain the Potter Heirship and future Lordship you could not ask the Goblins to get your money back from those that betrayed you. This does not mean that you should let the payments continue," Salazar said leaning on his cane.

"I guess I did not even think about that having other things on my mind," Harry said.

"Now that is understandable my Heir which is why I am bringing it up now. You should also grab some books dealing with the duties of an Heir/Lord as well as some on the procedures of the British Wizengamot. Not to mention a brand new wand since the one you have now was forced on you," Salazar said.

"Alright I shall pick them up with my school books for the coming year," Harry said before pausing for a moment. "I think I should also make some changes to my classes as I chose all my electives based on one of my betrayers."

"Just make sure you write a change of class form for your Head of House," Salazar said.

"I don't think that will be enough I think the best way to do it would be to contact all four Heads, through the Owl Post in the alley and send a second letter to Professor Flitwick through Gringotts having heard some of the older students say he had some Goblin blood in his line," Harry said as if making a plan to storm a castle.

"Ah, there is the stereotype of our family line at work. Good work my Heir," Salazar said lifting his cane to hold with his arms as he clapped at Harry's idea.

"You can just call me Harry, Sir," Harry responded.

"Alright Harry as long as you call me Salazar," Salazar said.

"Alright than Salazar," Harry said holding the hand in which the Slytherin ring was on to shake the man's hand.

"Now all you need to do is wake up Harry," Salazar said giving his hand a single pump as the sound of the alarm clock in the room he was staying in went off.

As Harry turns onto his side to shut off the alarm he is shocked as his magic shots out and smashes the thing flat. Harry gulped having not meant to do that and afraid of an Owl from the Ministry come flying into the window. For while the Minister himself forgave Harry for accidentally blowing up his Aunt Marge he did not think it would happen again from just trying to turn off the room's alarm clock. When no Owl came flying in as he laid in bed for nearly five minutes he finally decided to climb out of bed and hastily threw a cloak over his form lifting the cowl over his face. Doing his best not to get noticed by anyone, Harry left the pub and made his way down the street and into Gringotts. "I would like to see Bonecrusher if he has time," Harry said once he had made his way to a free Goblin. The Goblin was about to ask what the human wanted with the current Goblin Prince only to notice that the hand Harry was using to keep his cloak on tight showed the Slytherin ring.

"Ah, Heir Slytherin I was about to send for you. There have been some developments," Bonecrusher said as Harry was shown into the Goblin's office.

"I have something to discuss with you as well Master Bonecrusher but I used some Underage Magic so I might be getting an owl at some point," Harry said.

"Where did you do this magic?" Bonecrusher asked.

"Um in the room I am staying at the Leaky Cauldron, by accident mind you, I went to turn off my alarm and accidentally crushed the clock," Harry explained.

"Ah, that deals with one of the things I wish to discuss with you today. It seems that Fangtooth had been so distracted when the three rings did not take to you he forgot to give you this," Bonecrusher said pulling out what looked like a simple leather cuff covered in runes before passing it over. "Due to you having some of your Core blocked off for a while you will have trouble controlling your magic. This Modulator Cuff will help you control it as well as slowly allow you to get used it your higher lever. As soon as you can fully control your magic the cuff will instantly return to us here at the bank. As for the worry about using any underage magic that can only be detected areas with a low level of Magical use such as if you are alone in the Muggle world."