11

While Harry and the others waited for Dumbles to leave his office after the Heads had headed out they began to work out a strategy on how to get the sword. Harry, of course, had to be one that went into the office but it was decided that Percy should come with him so Dumbles came back they could use his position as an excuse for being there. Using the story that Harry had come to Percy after overhearing Sirius Black was after him, Meanwhile Fred would be watching the map so he if saw Dumbles approaching he would use his twin bond with George to get his twin from pulling a prank near the office in hopes of distracting the man from returning. As it was a Twin-created prank it was hoped that those in the office would be able to hear it and be prepared to wrap it all up or expect the man from showing up.

"While that is all well and good what about us?" Draco asked.

"Well I did not think you would want to be involved," Harry said.

"Well think again Potter," Draco said as he reached over and flicked Harry's forehead "You have earned our friendship it will take more than a spot of possible trouble to make us turn away. Plus it would make sense that we were involved that way George has someone to pull the prank on."

"Plus, Theo's Mage-Sight might come in useful to see if there are any Magical protections on the sword if he wanted to tag along," Percy pointed out.

"I would, plus as not may Slytherins get to see the Headmaster's office I have not been able to get a full picture of the man yet," Theo said as Blaise and Draco roll their eyes a little.

"A picture of the man what more do you need after hearing what he did to Harry?" Fred asked.

"A reason why or how deep it goes into his psyche," Theo said simply.

"Theo can come if he is willing," Harry said with a smile at the three Slytherins.

The new plan had the twins working in pairs with Draco and Blaise. With George teaming up with Blaise so as they waited for the signal to start the prank they could continue their conversation on different charms that they found useful. While Draco would be helping Fred watch the map that way they could keep track of both Harry's progress but also where Dumbles was. While Theo would come up to the office with Percy and Harry though they were not sure how to explain his presence if Dumbledore arrived back to find them inside.

'Why not just punch him?" George asked.

"What?" Harry and Theo asked.

"Yeah punch him make it one of the reasons Percy brought you both to the office as if you overheard some Slytherins talking about Sirius Black not only being after you but also your Godfather. You could have begun to freak out and ended up punching someone and Percy seeing it brought you both to the office to give a report knowing what a close eye he tends to keep on you, as well as Molly's orders," Fred explained.

"Do I really have to punch him though?" Harry asked.

"Yeah it is out of Harry's character to give in to physical violence it would be more incline for him to maybe have a little panic attack so to help focus him I ended up having to slap him," Theo said. "Or not," he added when he saw Harry's reaction to the suggestion "maybe Percy sees me about to slap him and stops me before bringing us to the office." Harry smiled at the addition to the plan not wanted to hit anyone or get hit himself.

"That seems like it would work," Percy said rubbing his chin in thought admiring the young Slytherin with his change to the plan when he had noticed the small flinch Harry had done involuntarily at the mention of getting hit. It was such a small thing that Percy would have thought that only someone who was really paying attention would notice it that Theo did spoke volumes about the young man for both noticing it but also giving a suggestion that made Harry feel better.