1-2 page

Chapter 1
  ◎Goodbye Uncle Ren◎
  Zhu An never thought that she would travel through time. This magical plot that only appeared in novels actually happened to her. More importantly, she did not travel to a strange place, a strange dynasty, or a strange world, but went back to the past, to April 1959. The reason why she was sure that she had gone back to the past was because of the person in front of her, Zhu Dabao.
  "Sister, please drink the medicine quickly. After drinking the medicine, your body will get better and the pain will go away." Zhu Dabao looked at his sister who woke up with a smile. At first glance, you would think that he is honest with his honest smile. But if you look closely, you will find that he is not honest, but a fool. He is a 22-year-old man, but he only has the IQ of a four or five-year-old.
  Zhu An can know Zhu Dabao and is related to her benefactor Ren Jianchen.
  Zhu An is an orphan. She first met Ren Jianchen in the orphanage. When she was eight years old, she was bullied by other children and hid in a corner crying. An honest old man pushed a middle-aged man in a wheelchair to her. The middle-aged man was Ren Jianchen, the patron of the orphanage. He asked her in a very gentle tone: "Kid, do you want some candy? "
  And that old man is Zhu Dabao.
  The second time Zhu An met Ren Jianchen was at the school meeting for the final exam of the first grade of junior high school. She came first in the exam and he presented her with a certificate and bonus. But at that time, it was not Zhu Dabao who was pushing his wheelchair.
  The third time Zhu An met Ren Jianchen was at his funeral. She was the representative of the orphans sponsored by him and came to see him off. It was also at that funeral that she learned that Ren Jianchen had lived a lonely life since childhood. His father died young, he was persecuted by his stepmother and his legs were disabled. It was Zhu Dabao, who had nothing to do with him and had the IQ of a four or five-year-old child, who saved his food. Raise him up.
  Later, he became physically disabled and strong-willed, and he became successful and brought sunshine and hope to countless orphaned children.
  She also saw Zhu Dabao's tomb next to his cemetery.
  Zhu An didn't know how she traveled through time. She only remembered coming back from Uncle Ren's cemetery. The car she was riding in had an accident with an oncoming car, and she had no memory of it after that.
  And when she woke up again, she was here, dressed as Zhu Dabao's sister Zhu An.
  Zhu An was surprised that Zhu Dabao's sister had the same name as her. What's even more surprising is that she has all the memories of this body, as if she is her.
  From this body, we learned that before liberation, Zhu's father, whose parents died young, was an apprentice in a small pharmacy in the county town, and the old doctor who owned the pharmacy had only one daughter, Zhu's mother. Because the old doctor had no son and saw that Zhu's father had a pure nature, he taught Zhu's father a lot of things and promised his daughter to him.
  Later, Zhu Dabao was born. However, when Zhu Dabao was four years old, he developed a high fever due to viral and bacterial infection. The condition came suddenly and he had to go to the hospital for treatment immediately. However, when he went to the hospital, something happened in the hospital and he was not allowed to leave. Go in, and because of this, Zhu Dabao's condition was delayed.
  Later, even if his fever subsided, his brain was burned out and he would never grow up.
  In order for Zhu Dabao to have someone to rely on when he was old, Zhu's father and Zhu's mother gave birth to a second child, Zhu An. They educated Zhu An since he was a child, and when he grew up, he had to take care of his brother and provide for him in his old age. They also taught Zhu Dabao from an early age that he should listen to his sister and protect his sister in the future. So the relationship between the brother and sister is very deep.
  When Zhu An was seven years old, Xinhua was established, and the old doctor's small pharmacy was also disbanded. So Zhu's father took Zhu's mother back to the countryside and worked as a barefoot doctor in the village. People are highly respected in the village.

  But in November last year, Zhu's father rode his bicycle to pick up his daughter, who was in high school in the county town. The ground was too slippery and the accident occurred. When others found out, his body was already hard. In February this year, Zhu's mother was also hit by her husband's affairs and passed away.
  Zhu An was hit hard when her parents died one after another, and because people in the village often said that she was responsible for her father and mother, the little girl had thoughts of suicide from time to time.
  Until last night, she committed suicide by taking sleeping pills.
  In this era, sleeping pills had not yet begun to be controlled, and Zhu An grew up in a drug store, so she knew about medicine and how to buy medicine in the hospital.
  So now Zhu An is here.
  In fact, let Zhu An say that the little girl suffered from depression, but there was no such thing as depression in the countryside at this time, so the little girl herself didn't know that she had depression.
  "Thank you, brother." Zhu An took the medicine. The heat of the medicine was just right. It was fried by Brother Sha. It was medicine for treating headaches. The little girl took this medicine by herself a few days ago. Because of her depression, she would feel it from time to time. Headache.
  Seeing that his sister drank the medicine obediently, Zhu Dabao breathed a sigh of relief, and then looked at his sister with bright eyes: "Sister, are you very good today?" As he spoke, he licked his lips.
  Zhu An looked at it and couldn't help but smile. The little girl will reward her brother with a candy every day, but only if he is obedient. Now that he asked this question, he naturally wanted to eat candy.