5-6

When it came to Zhu Dabao's words, he hesitated. Auntie said that he can call him by his own name, and he still has his own father, but should he call Shabao Ge Ge daddy? Ren Jianchen thought for a moment and called out softly: "Dad?" Brother Shabao was kind to him, gave him food, and played with him. Now Brother Shabao's sister is going to adopt him again. He knows that after being adopted, he will call the adopter his father and mother, so it is not wrong for him to call Brother Shabao his father.
  "Hey." Zhu Dabao, who had become a father for a time, was very happy. He felt in his pocket and took out a piece of White Rabbit toffee, "Here you go, Xiaochen." This is what his sister gave him in the morning. Yes, he was reluctant to eat it and planned to eat it during his lunch break. But now that he has a son, he knows that as a father, he must give candy to his son.
  Thinking of this, Zhu Dabao was a little confused. Should he give his candy to Xiaochen every day? He only has one candy a day. If all the candies are given to Xiaochen every day, then he has not eaten them. After thinking about it, Zhu Dabao's eyes turned a little red. He looked at his sister hesitantly, as if he wanted to stop talking.
  "Brother, what's wrong?" When Zhu An saw this, it was hard to ignore him. Let me ask you, if a man over 180 centimeters tall looks at you with aggrieved eyes, how can you ignore it?
  "Sister, I... I let Xiao Chen be my son today. Can you not let Xiao Chen be my son tomorrow?" Zhu Dabao asked weakly.
  After hearing this, Ren Jianchen's little face froze. The joy of becoming a family with Brother Shabao was gone. The White Rabbit toffee in his hand was no longer fragrant. He looked at Zhu Dabao in disbelief. As if he still doesn’t believe that Brother Shabao, who just gave him the White Rabbit toffee, would say such a thing. Aren’t they good friends?
  "Why?" Zhu An knew that Zhu Dabao's thoughts should not be thought of in ordinary people's terms. Little Zhu An couldn't even guess what he was thinking, so she chose to ask directly.
  Zhu Dabao pursed his lips, and finally explained for himself: "Sister, Xiaochen, it's not that I'm stingy, it's really not that I'm stingy." He bit his lip and said, "I... I know how to be a father. I want to give candy to my son. Today I became Xiaochen’s father. I gave the candy to Xiaochen, but I want to eat candy by myself tomorrow, so can I not be Xiaochen’s father tomorrow?” Chapter

6
  ◎Adoption and divorce◎
  Zhu An: "..." After hearing Zhu Dabao's words, she didn't know what to say.
  However, five-year-old Ren Jianchen breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this. Brother Shabao doesn’t just hate him. "I don't need to eat candy." Ren Jianchen quickly gave the candy in his hand to Zhu Dabao.
  Zhu Dabao looked at the toffee. He licked his lips but didn't take it. "I won't eat it. I'll give it to you." He shook his head, although his eyes did not leave the toffee.
  "I still have some." Ren Jianchen thought for a moment and took out four more toffees from his pocket. "Look, I still have some."
  Zhu Dabao's eyes lit up when he saw this. This time he took the toffee he gave him without hesitation, then grinned and said: "Xiao Chen, you have a lot of toffee." His tone was full of envy, but he didn't want to keep it for himself. the meaning of.
  Ren Jianchen took out two more pills from his hand and handed them to Zhu Dabao: "Here."
  Upon seeing this, Zhu Dabao did not refuse and took the two pills obediently: "Thank you, Xiaochen."
  Zhu An looked at it and was very surprised. Speechless. A father who is not polite at all, and a son who has the potential to be a father. She couldn't help but think that in the original trajectory, the eldest brother should have taken in Uncle Ren, and Uncle Ren would have taken care of the eldest brother. When the two of them looked at each other, they knew who was the one taking the lead.
  "You're welcome." When Ren Jianchen was about to put the two White Rabbit toffees into his pocket, he suddenly thought of Zhu An, and he took out another one, "Aunt... Aunt, here it is." He looked at it with a pair of clear eyes. Looking at Zhu An, there was an embarrassed shyness in his eyes. Ren Jianchen was embarrassed, after all, this was originally given to her by her aunt.
  Zhu An smiled and took the candy: "Thank you, Xiaochen."
  "No...you're welcome." His face turned red, but his eyes became brighter. His aunt didn't refuse, which made him happy.
  Seeing this, Zhu Dabao also took out one of his three pills: "Sister, here."
  "Thank you, brother." Zhu An also accepted it readily.