37-38

, the wool has been dried, let's have dinner.
  "It's time to eat, I'm already starving. " "When Zhu Dabao heard this, he was about to wash his hands and go to eat.
  Ren Jianchen picked up the empty basket and said, "Uncle, you wait outside, I'll get water.
  "Hey, Xiaochen, I have big hands, so I need more water. " " Zhu Dabao reminded.
  Ren Jianchen: "I know. "
  After a while, Ren Jianchen came out with a wooden ladle. The wooden ladle was full of water, and he was holding it with his two small hands. The two of them washed their hands carefully in the yard, not only washing themselves, but also washing each other's hands. . After both of them had washed their hands, they came in together. Then, they lined up in front of the stove one after another, waiting to be served.
  Zhu An first gave the small bowl of rice to Ren Jianchen who was in front, and then gave the big bowl to The meal was given to Zhu Dabao who was at the back. The two brought the meal and went back to sit down together.
  After sitting down, the two did not eat immediately, but looked at Zhu An, waiting for Zhu An to sit down and eat together.
  Three Everyone ate every mouthful of rice with gusto, and stirred several times in one mouthful, eating slowly.
  A month passed in the blink of an eye. Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen had changed a lot in the past month.
  Zhu Dabao could see it with the naked eye. He has become more lively. In the past, he would just watch the children play eagerly. Because he had been rejected too many times, he did not dare to take the initiative. But now he talks non-stop every day. He is a big talker and has a very long mouth. In later generations, Zhu An was a little different from the old man he met when he was eight years old. But his smile was bright every day, especially after he had basketball and badminton. Every night and weekend, children in the alley came to play with them. When there were more people coming, they moved the basketball hoop to the alley outside the yard.
  Because the walls of the yard in the alley were high, and the children were all seven or eight or nine years old and had little strength, they had limited shooting strength. If you are taller, you won't throw the basketball into other people's walls. Therefore, shooting in the alley will not accidentally knock other people's things.

  Moreover, almost every house in this alley has children, so those children come to play together, and the adults don't say anything. On the contrary, they are very friendly to their family.
  Ren Jianchen has changed more than Zhu Dabao. He used to be cautious, but now he is much more cheerful, but he is still the same stable and protects Zhu Dabao very well. The most obvious change is that there is more flesh on his body and he has become whiter. Now, you can squeeze out some flesh on his little face.
  Early that morning, the three people of the Zhu family were having breakfast at home when they heard someone at the door: "Is anyone here?"
  Was it a man's voice?
  Zhu An was a little surprised. Their family has lived in the county town for more than a month. Because of basketball and badminton, many children usually come to play, but this is the first time for the man.
  "There is someone." Zhu An put down his chopsticks and walked out of the room, but was stunned, "Comrade Ren?" He saw Ren Guoyong standing at the door carrying a big bag and holding something in his hand. "Comrade Ren, are you healed? Come in quickly." Unlike Ren Guoyong who was lying on the bed back then, he was skinny and skinny, with only one pair of sharp eyes. At this time, he had put on a lot of meat, but he was still on the thin side overall. But she found that he was very tall, over 185. Very few people in this era can grow that tall.
  Ren Guoyong arrived last night, but it was difficult to come to Zhu's house at night, so he stayed in the guest house for one night and only came this morning. "It's almost healed, so I was discharged from the hospital. But if I want to return to work, I have to rest for another month." As he said, he walked into the yard, "I don't know what you like to eat, so I bought some meat." Baozi, for your breakfast."
  Zhu An took it: "Have you eaten it? We happened to be having breakfast."
  "I have eaten it," Ren Guoyong said.
  "Dad..." Ren Jianchen didn't hear Ren Guoyong's voice, but he heard Zhu An calling Comrade Ren, so he came out to see. It turned out to be his father. Ren Jianchen's voice was a little excited, and he looked at his father with bright eyes. He raised his little head, and his chubby little face told people that he had a good time during this time.
  Ren Guoyong looked at his son, with some emotion in his eyes. He stretched out his hand, originally wanting to pinch his son's face, but in the end he couldn't bear it. His debt to him made him want to pamper his son well. So I finally rubbed his head. Then he said to Zhu An: "Comrade Zhu An, I am going to my hometown soon. Can you give me the adoption agreement you gave before and Xiaochen's physical examination report?" Zhu An didn't know that Ren
  Guo However, judging from the two or three days we last spent together in the hospital, I feel that Ren Guoyong is not the kind of womanly person. Coupled with the last words she said last time, she thought that he should solve Xiaochen's matter now. However, for the sake of insurance, she still asked: "Is Comrade Ren going to settle a score with the Ren family?"
  Ren Guoyong was stunned, not expecting Zhu An to ask so directly. But she would also know about this, so he said simply: "Let's make a clean break with them and get back everything they owe my son." When he said this, his eyes stopped on Ren Jianchen's. On the body. Although he was somewhat restrained, the fatherly love surging in his eyes was very clear.
  "Then how do you plan to settle the score?" Zhu An asked again.
  Ren Guoyong raised his eyebrows, thinking that she was kind to her son, which meant she was kind to herself. So he continued: "When I died, the army subsidized 2,600 solitary payments based on my situation, but you said that the people over there said there was no solitary payment, so they hid it, and they wanted to spit out the money. ." After thinking for a while, Ren Guoyong added, "They must pay the price for abusing my son." There was a stern look in his eyes. As for the price, he did not say.
  Zhu An was relieved when he heard what he said, as long as Ren Guoyong was not the Holy Father. "Then I'll give you the information." Zhu An went to his room.