13-14

The fee is only a few dollars. If the problem is serious after tomorrow's examination and our family does not have money to pay for medical expenses, he will not be able to get treatment in time..." Zhu An paused, did not continue, and then added, "Then the other party is in danger of death. Human life is inevitable in prison. "She deliberately made her words ambiguous.
  Everyone took a breath of air-conditioning after hearing her words. Meeting someone is not a trivial matter. If Ren Jianshen is really dead... then Ren Jianshu has encountered someone's life. But in this matter, the police station Will Ren Jianshu take care of it?
  If Ren Jianchen was still a member of the Ren family, and if the Ren family members did not report the police, this matter might just go away. But now Ren Jianchen is a member of the Zhu family, and if the Zhu family reported the crime, Ren Jianshu might really go to jail. .Suddenly
  , everyone looked at Zhu An a little differently. The little girl is weak, will she report the crime?
  "Compensate." "The captain took a breath and said, "No matter what Xiaochen's situation is, it will always be pushed down by the boss's children. The medical expenses will definitely be paid. If they don't pay, I will pay it from the brigade and wait until the end of the year. If the money is collected, it will be deducted directly from their money. "In other words, everyone's money is in the hands of the captain, and he can directly decide whether to pay compensation or not.
  "Thank you, Grandpa Captain, you are such a good person. Zhu An said gratefully.
  The captain waved his hand: "Then I will go back first. If you have anything to do, you can talk about it tomorrow." "
  Hmm." "
  The captain left, and some theatergoers also dispersed.
  Qian Shuhong did not leave. She gave Zhu An the lunch box that Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen left in the cafeteria. It was her mother-in-law, Grandma Zheng, who was holding Ren Jianchen in Zhu Dabao's arms. After walking away and putting them away, the lunch box contained the food distributed in the cafeteria today. Then she asked Zhu An: "Xiao An, do you need auntie's help with something here? "
  Zhu An bought two packages of brown sugar during the day, one package was given to the captain's house, and the other was originally intended for her, but now she has other arrangements, so Qian Shuhong took it easy here. She took the lunch box Said: "Auntie, I will go to the town health center later to deliver meals to my elder brother and Xiao Chen, so there is nothing to do now. I'll come back to you when I get back. "
  When Qian Shuhong heard that she had something to be busy with now, she stopped delaying her and said hurriedly: "Okay, you go about your business first, how about I ask your Uncle Wenming to accompany you to the town? You are a little girl walking at night It's not safe either." Zheng Wenming is her man, and because of his seniority, he is not afraid of others gossiping.
  Zhu An originally wanted to say no, but then he thought that it would be good to have a witness if Ren Jianchen was kept in the hospital for observation, so he said: "Thank you very much, uncle, but...can you ride a bicycle?" Qian Shuhong:
  " ...You ride a bicycle, and your uncle is walking very fast. Let him run behind."
  Zheng Wenming is in his forties. He has been working all year round and is very strong. He followed the bicycle to the town. It was just such a journey. no problem.
  Zhu An: "Thank you, Auntie. I'll get some food first. Call me when I leave." The gratitude in his tone goes without saying.
  Qian Shuhong: "Then I'll go home and talk to your uncle first."
  With Qian Shuhong leaving, the Zhu family finally became deserted. In addition to the Lin family standing and chatting in the yard of Mrs. Lin's house next door.
  Zhu An pondered for a moment, then went back to the kitchen to get another bag of brown sugar, and then came to the wall next door: "Grandma Lin..."
  Mrs. Lin hurriedly joined in: "Xiao An, what's the matter?"
  Zhu An said. : "Grandma, I'm moving to the county town tomorrow. We started raising pigs at the end of last year and have been raising them for four or five months now. Are you interested in taking over?" "Who is taking over?"
  Lin The old lady's head was a little knotted, and she didn't quite understand what Zhu An meant.
  Zhu An said frankly: "I will leave it to your family to raise, and your family will give me 20 yuan to buy the piglets. I will not care about handing over the piglets at the end of the year." Now small poultry is privately owned, and large poultry is privately owned
  . Privately raised and publicly owned, each household basically raises one pig. Firstly, the pigpen is not that big, and secondly, people are not fully fed. How can there be anything for the pigs to eat, so raising a pig is already a problem. It's not easy anymore.
  However, Zhu An only charged the cost of the piglets because the pigs were not fat and could not be sold, and also because he hoped that Mrs. Lin could take a look at her house while taking care of the pigs.
  Mrs. Lin hesitated for a moment. They have three daughters-in-law and they raise two pigs. If they could raise three, they would have raised them long ago. It is indeed not easy to raise three. But the Zhu family has been raising it for four or five months. Now, according to Zhu An, if their family takes over, it will be like taking advantage of four or five months. Mrs. Lin is reluctant to refuse this kind of advantage that comes to her door. Moreover, the pigs are also raised by the daughters-in-law. At worst, they will be thinner and they will get some meat at the end of the year. So she said: "Well, as you said, our family will take over. I will give you 20 yuan of piggy money." This is the cost, and everyone knows it.
  Zhu An knew that there must be someone willing to take over the pig matter. The reason why she asked Mrs. Lin first was that distant relatives were not as good as close neighbors. The pigs are raised in their pig pen, which is convenient for the Lin family to watch.