47-48

Wouldn’t it be bad if my family comes to look for a job and I send them money? "
  Of course Zhu An knows that this is not suitable, but it depends on the right person. It is obvious that she is trying to repay a favor, so use money to buy it out. "Then Brother Yong will think of other ways and let her help me. Disagree. Whether it is because the other party is your benefactor, or because the other party has other ideas. " Zhu An thought, if Ren Guoyong insists on letting Yang Xiaofang help, then she will find a way to take Xiao Chen away.
  Ren Guoyong said: "Then I will think about it again. You are staying in the army this time. There are two rooms in the family courtyard, one for Xiaochen and Dabao, one for you, and my comrades and I will live in the dormitory. Zhu An did not refuse: "
  Thank you, Brother Yong." "She also wanted to see the place where Xiao Chen would live next. Moreover, if Comrade Yang was the stepmother, then she would definitely not forget it and come to see Ren Guoyong. So after breakfast, the group took the
  bus to the pier, and then took a ferry to the island.
  When they got off the boat, they heard someone shouting: "Company Commander Ren." "It's a young man.
  Ren Guoyong also waved to the other party and said to Zhu An: "He is a comrade in the army. I greeted him yesterday and he will pick us up at the dock today. "
  "You think so carefully. "Fortunately, there is a car, otherwise it would be really inconvenient to go to the army from the dock.
  When Ren Guoyong and others arrived at the car, the young man who just called people said enthusiastically: "Company Commander Ren, is this your sister-in-law? So good-looking. "

Chapter 46
  ◎End◎
  Ren Guoyong didn't expect the young man to say this. He quickly explained: "This is a distant girl from my hometown, named Zhu An.
  When the young man heard that he had misunderstood, he quickly apologized awkwardly: "Comrade Zhu is really sorry. " "
  It's okay. " "Ju An smiled.
  Seeing Zhu An's smile, the young man blushed. Comrade Zhu was so pretty, prettier than the girls he had seen in the army. The skin is white and the voice is crisp. Thinking of his family urging him to find a partner, the young man suddenly had an idea. He didn't know if Comrade Zhu had a partner. If not... But he had to ask Company Commander Ren in advance.
  The car drove all the way to the military family home. The family courtyard is quite quiet now, because it is almost time for lunch, and the sisters-in-law in the family courtyard are all preparing for lunch.
  When they arrived at Ren's house, Ren Guoyong opened the door and introduced the situation at home: "...You sleep in this room. Xiao Chen and Dabao used to sleep in this room. I tidied it up. If you need anything else, tell me. . I...I don’t know what the girl’s room is like. You should take a look first.”
  “Thank you, Brother Yong, this is already very good.” Zhu An said. From the moment she came in, she noticed that the house was clean, even for this house price. Beds, desks, stools, wardrobes, everything is available. It can be seen that Ren Guoyong is very attentive.
  "Then if you need anything, be sure to tell me. I'll go to the cafeteria to get food first." Seeing that it was getting late, Ren Guoyong planned to buy lunch first.
  "Can I go and see it together?" Zhu An asked. She is still quite curious about the army, and this time she came here, it is inevitable that she will be curious.
  "Of course." Ren Guoyong thought it was good that Zhu An was willing to take a walk in the army.
  Therefore, Zhu An did not pack her luggage, and Ren Guoyong took her and the two children to the military canteen.
  It wasn't time to eat yet, so there was no one in the cafeteria. There were a few non-cookers queuing up, but no one paid attention to Ren Guoyong and the others.
  Until it was time for dinner, they finished their meal and went back. In the family room, they met several children who Xiaochen and Dabao were playing with.
  "Xiao Chen...Uncle Dabao..." Seeing them, several children who had already finished their lunch waved happily. Yesterday and this morning they looked for them but could not find them. Now after lunch they saw them and the children said hello happily.
  Ren Jianchen held Zhu An's hand and was talking happily. When he heard his friends' words, Ren Jianchen also greeted them: "I won't come to play today."