29-30

, are all their own children. "Zhu An didn't know if this sentence made sense, but she knew that whether it was Ren Guoyong or Xiao Chen's mother, they must like Xiao Chen the most. After hearing this,
  Ren Jianchen rubbed his little head in Zhu An's arms.
  Zhu Dabao pursed his lips: "Sister, I also want to sleep with you. "He hasn't slept with his sister for a long time. He also slept with her before.
  Zhu An: "...Brother, you have grown so big. What if you sleep with me and you squeeze me out of bed? ? "
  Zhu Dabao was angry. He pulled up the quilt and covered his head. He was unhappy. Why did he have to grow up? Early the next
  morning
  , Zhu An took Ren Jianchen and Zhu Dabao to eat. After breakfast, they went shopping. The breakfast they had was brought to them by the soldiers. At the same time, Ren Guoyong also told the soldiers to take them shopping in the morning and wait until he came back after the operation. Zhu An understood that Ren Guoyong
  was He didn't want his son to see his body being pushed out of the operating room, so he followed Ren Guoyong's wishes and asked the soldiers to take them for a walk. The soldiers didn't know where to take them, so Zhu An finally
  suggested that it be a rare trip for the children. City, take him to the zoo. In the small county town of their hometown, there is no zoo yet. When
  the soldier heard this suggestion, he thought it was a good idea, so he took them to the zoo. There
  were not many people in the zoo, but it did not affect Ren Jianchen at all. ...and Zhu Dabao's interest. Yes, they were not bringing a child, they almost forgot, there was also an older friend.
  "Xiao Chen, look, what is this? so big. "Zhu Dabao exclaimed in surprise.
  "Uncle, I don't know either. "Ren Jianchen replied, never taking his eyes off the animal. His uncle didn't know, and he didn't know either.
  One of them dared to call, and the other dared to respond. Zhu An was very happy to hear that. She said: "This is a tiger, and a tiger is a hundred. The king of beasts.
  Zhu Dabao: "It turns out to be a tiger. What a big tiger. "
  Ren Jianchen: "Yeah, this tiger is really big. " "
  "Sister, what is this? Its nose is so long." Zhu Dabao's eyes widened. He had never seen an animal with such a long nose. It was so strange.
  "This is an elephant." Zhu An introduced.
  "Auntie, why is the elephant's trunk so long?"
  This question knocked Zhu An down.
  how to answer?

Chapter 29
  ◎Back to hometown◎
  Zhu An quickly had an idea: "I don't know why the elephant's trunk is so long, but I know there is a place that definitely knows. Does Xiao Chen want to know?" Sure enough, following
  her words, After falling, the child asked curiously: "Auntie, where do you know?"
  "In the book." Zhu An said, "After reading the book, you know everything, but Auntie doesn't read enough books now, she only reads In high school, I still don’t know why the elephant’s trunk is so long. So I have to wait until Xiaochen goes to school. After reading many, many books, and knowing why the elephant’s trunk is so long, I can tell my aunt, okay?” “Okay?
  ” Yes." Ren Jianchen assured firmly, "Auntie, should I go to school in the future? I hear my cousin arguing every day not to go to school. Isn't it hard to study?" He was a little worried.
  Zhu An couldn't laugh or cry: "Then tell me, are the White Rabbit milk candies delicious?"
  Ren Jianchen nodded: "It's delicious."
  "Then studying is like eating White Rabbit milk candies. The more you read, the more White Rabbit milk you can eat. The more sugar there is," Zhu An said with a smile. I don’t believe it, children can still refuse to read.

  "Really?" Ren Jianchen's eyes lit up. Is he so good at reading?
  "Sister, I also want to eat a lot of White Rabbit toffees. Can I also go to school?" Zhu Dabao listened, with a clever light in his eyes.
  Zhu An: "...Okay." When Xiaochen went to kindergarten in September, she asked about the situation in the kindergarten to see if her eldest brother could go there. If that doesn't work, she can teach her eldest brother at home, which is considered studying.
  However, there are still questions. After Ren Guoyong's surgery is cured, Xiao Chen's stay will be a problem. Will Ren Guoyong let Xiao Chen continue to follow him? She doesn't think so.
  From the brief interaction yesterday, she felt that Ren Guoyong was also a person with ideas. As long as he was alive and well, the possibility of letting Xiao Chen follow her again was very low. Moreover, she suddenly had an idea. If you follow the trajectory, she didn't wear the book. After Ren Guoyong's successful operation, he returned to his hometown and found out about his son. After he got his son back, he should have got married for the second time. Because after such an incident, he would definitely not trust his son at home alone.
  It has been two years since Xiaochen's mother died, and Ren Guoyong has not remarried. This incident with Xiaochen must be one of the reasons why he will get married a second time in the future.
  As an outsider, she had no qualifications to prevent Ren Guoyong from getting married for the second time, and she had no reason to ask Ren Guoyong to give Xiao Chen to her after his second marriage.
  Of course, if Ren Guoyong had not died after his second marriage, Xiao Chen's stepmother would not have targeted Xiao Chen. But whether Ren Guoyong will die after his second marriage is not something she can decide. Even if she knew the trajectory and could remind Ren Guoyong, she didn't know how he died.
  Besides, how can there be any reason to guard against thieves for thousands of years? Knowing that Xiaochen would be bullied by her stepmother in the future, how could she trust Ren Guoyong's second marriage? ○思○Rabbit○Net○
  Zhu An shook his head. Now that he is at the zoo, he doesn’t want to think about this anymore.
  After watching the animals in the zoo all morning, the soldier took Zhu An and the others to lunch at a state-owned hotel. After lunch, the soldier secretly said to Zhu An: "Comrade Zhu An, I will send you to the guest house first. I will go to the hospital to check the situation, and then I will come to the guest house to find you."
  Zhu An understood what he meant. He wanted to go back to the hospital to see Ren Guoyong's condition. Whether he was alive or dead, he would go to the guest house to tell them later. "Okay, I understand."
  When they returned to the guest house, it was already 1:30 in the afternoon, and their buttocks had not yet warmed up. Within fifteen minutes, the soldier came to the guest house sweating profusely: "Comrade Zhu An, surgery Very successful." His voice was a little high, with a smile on his face. Because he couldn't wait to share the news with Zhu An and the others, the soldier ran all the way. At this moment, he was still out of breath when he spoke.
  Although Zhu An was not surprised, the surprise on his face was not lost: "Really? That's great. Xiao Chen was talking about Comrade Ren Guoyong just now. Can I take him to see Comrade Ren Guoyong now? "
  Of course." The soldier said, "But he hasn't woken up yet. The doctor said he won't wake up until the evening or night."
  Then, the group of them went to the hospital again.
  In the ward, Ren Guoyong's face looked even worse than yesterday.
  Ren Jianchen's eyes turned red again when he saw his father like this. He was very worried about him, but he didn't know what to do: "Auntie..." He grabbed Zhu An's clothes and did not dare to step forward for fear of running into Ren Guoyong. , and broke him.
  Zhu An squeezed his little hand: "Your dad is fine. He will be fine in a few days. He is just sick." "
  Really? Will he really be fine in a few days?" What Ren Jianchen actually wanted to ask was, he He won't die, right? But he didn't dare ask.
  "No, it will be fine in a few days, I promise." Zhu An said.
  When Ren Jianchen heard his aunt say this, he gradually felt relieved. After this period of getting along, he trusts Zhu An, so he believes Zhu An's words. Of course, the most important reason for this kind of trust is that Zhu An took him to find his father, and he also found his father. So this made Ren Jianchen trust Zhu An even more.
  Ren Jianchen showed a bright and innocent smile: "That's great."