35-36

Can you make a kitten on my clothes? "
  Okay." Of course Zhu An would be satisfied with this simple satisfaction, "But I have a condition."
  " What are the conditions? " "Zhu Dabao asked expectantly.
  Zhu An was sorting out Zhu's father and mother's sweaters at the moment. When they moved before, and these few times when they returned home, almost all the things in the countryside were moved here except some daily necessities. She While she was free, she sorted out Zhu's father and mother's things, especially the sweaters. She wanted to take apart their sweaters and take out the wool so that she could knit sweaters and scarves for Zhu Dabao. She also planned to wait until the sweaters were finished. , she also cut the good clothes of Zhu's father and mother into fabric, and then they could be made into new clothes and trousers.
  As for giving them away or selling them, she had never thought about it. What if someone had some skin problems after buying them? It's obviously not a problem with the clothes, but it's hard to tell if she's here to touch porcelain.
  "You have to help me take out the wool from this sweater. After you take apart one piece, I'll embroider a kitten for you." "Ju An said.
  "Okay then. "Zhu Dabao readily agreed. He was used to doing a lot of work in the countryside. He didn't have to work in the county during this time, and he felt bored. "Sister, Xiaochen also wants a kitten. "Zhu Dabao saw his nephew standing next to him, who was not as high as the window.
  Zhu An: "Then Xiaochen will also unpack the sweater with you. Similarly, after unpacking each sweater, he will embroider a kitten for you. If I take out the wool from all the sweaters, I will make a small schoolbag for each of you. "She saw a military green coat among Father Zhu's clothes. The clothes were still new and had no patches. They just took them apart to make two small schoolbags. Military green satchels are popular now. In fact, it is a waste to take apart these good clothes
  . Yes, but who told the eldest brother to be too tall? He couldn't fit into Father Zhu's clothes.
  When they heard the small schoolbag, Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen's eyes widened.
  "Auntie, is it a small schoolbag for school? ? "Ren Jianchen couldn't help but ask, with excitement in his tone.
  "That's right. Zhu An smiled and said, "I will send you to school in September. There will be many children in the school by then. Are you happy?" "
  "What about uncle?" Ren Jianchen was naturally happy, but he went to school, what should he do with his uncle? Over the past half month, he has become accustomed to doing everything with his uncle.
  "Sister, can I go to school too?" Zhu Dabao looked at his sister expectantly. In fact, he had no idea about going to school, but he heard that Xiaochen was going to school, so he also wanted to go to school.
  "Of course, the eldest brother also has to go to school." Zhu An said. She thinks that her eldest brother can go to school. Although he only has the IQ of a four or five-year-old, there is no problem in going to kindergarten. At least there is no problem in accepting the knowledge that babies in kindergarten can learn. I just don’t know if the kindergarten is willing to accept him. If she didn't want to, she would think of other ways. For example, she went to a kindergarten to be a teacher for free and asked her eldest brother to study in the kindergarten. In this way, she could take care of both her eldest brother and Xiao Chen.
  If that doesn't work, send Xiaochen to kindergarten and she will teach her eldest brother at home.
  ...Wait a minute, I’m thinking too much. I don’t know what Ren Guoyong thinks about Xiao Chen’s arrangement.
  "That's great, Xiaochen, we can go to school together." Zhu Dabao was so happy.
  "Yes." Ren Jianchen also had a smile on his lips, he was also very happy.
  So, the older friends and the younger children sat in the yard and unpacked their sweaters for the kitten and the little school bag. One of them unwraps the sweater, and the other curls the yarn. Although the movements are slow, they work together harmoniously.
  Zhu An occasionally glanced at them and felt satisfied in his heart.
  When Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen took apart their sweaters for the first time, they naturally moved slowly. By the time they had dinner, they had only taken apart half of the sweater.
  After dinner, the family rested for a while, played basketball for a while, then took a shower and went to bed. Zhu An didn't know that while she was sleeping in the room, Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen were working on it, and they continued to unwrap the sweater.
  "Xiao Chen, I'm so tired and want to sleep." After taking apart two sweaters, Zhu Dabao stretched and yawned several times.
  Ren Jianchen rubbed his eyes: "Uncle, do we still have to go to the market to buy meat?"
  Zhu Dabao was alert and remembered that he went to the market today and didn't buy any meat. He sniffed. Although he was very sleepy, he endured it for the sake of meat: "I'm going. Xiaochen, but I'm very sleepy. Why?" What to do?"
  Ren Jianchen thought for a while: "Uncle, you sleep for a while, I won't sleep anymore, I will call you when it gets dark."
  Zhu Dabao shook his head: "That won't work, I am an adult and you are a child, you go to sleep Come on, I won't sleep." Zhu Dabao still has the consciousness of an adult.
  Ren Jianchen blinked, as if he didn't want to agree.
  Zhu Dabao said again: "Xiao Chen, you are a child, and children must be obedient."
  Although Ren Jianchen knew that Zhu Dabao's brain was burned out, Zhu Dabao was an adult after all, so in many cases, he still treated Zhu Dabao As an adult. Hearing Zhu Dabao say this, he pursed his lips and couldn't bear it anymore, so he lay down obediently and went to sleep. Before going to bed, he also told Zhu Dabao: "Uncle, wake me up when you want to sleep." "
  Yes, I will." Zhu Dabao readily agreed.
  the next day