17-18

The chicken is very fat. Because the Zhu family is rich, they are willing to drink chicken soup. Unlike some other families, the chickens are old hens that have been raised for several years.
  Zhu An peeled off the skin of a quarter of the chicken and cut it into pieces. The chicken skin was a bit oily when boiled into soup, which was not suitable for her and Uncle Ren to eat, so she planned to save the chicken skin for frying and cooking tomorrow. Then she put a little more oil in the pan, and when the oil was hot, she fried the chicken pieces in the pan and added water after boiling for about a minute or two. Zhu An added water that was already hot in another pot. When the chicken soup was almost boiling, he added cornmeal dumplings, and then waited for the soup to boil.
  "Brother, Xiaochen, I'm outside. If you need anything, call me." Zhu An told the two firemen.
  "I know."
  The two firemen replied in unison.
  One minute... two minutes...
  As the fragrance of cornmeal pimple soup continued to spread, the two people sitting behind the stove lighting the fire had become wooden men. Because they are not stupid, they are afraid that their mouths will drool.
  Gululu...
  Finally, someone found an opportunity.
  Zhu Dabao's tutor is very good, and he is also very sensible. Although he is very greedy, he does not clamor for food. But now: "Sister, I heard Xiaochen's stomach growling." He shouted loudly in the kitchen.
  Ren Jianchen's little face turned red. He hurriedly covered his stomach with his hands. His eyes widened and he looked at Zhu Dabao with an incredulous look. He wasn't. He didn't scream. His uncle must have heard wrong.
  Zhu Dabao saw Ren Jianchen looking at him and showed him a big smile. His white teeth were really enviable and jealous.
  Zhu An squatted in the yard. She soaked the original sheets and quilts with soap and soaked them in water. She planned to wash them tomorrow.
  "Sister, I heard Xiaochen's stomach growling." Zhu Dabao didn't get a response from his sister, so he went out to call again.
  Zhu An: "..." She thought it was her eldest brother who was hungry, but looking at his honest look, she couldn't find any evidence.
  Zhu Dabao saw his sister staring at him, and he smiled at her with some confusion: "Sister?"
  Zhu An stood up, thinking that Uncle Ren might be ashamed to death because her eldest brother shouted so loudly. Therefore, she could only walk to the door of the room and said loudly on purpose: "My stomach growled just now. It's time to eat."
  Ren Jianchen was in the kitchen, but his little ears kept listening to what was going on outside. His uncle's loud voice just now made him He also heard it, and he was so angry that he wanted to hit his uncle. Why is his uncle like this?
  But when he heard his aunt say that her stomach was also growling, he breathed a sigh of relief. But her little face was still red from holding back.
  When Zhu An entered the restaurant, he saw a little head behind the stove looking toward the door. When he saw her coming in, he immediately shrank back. Seeing this scene, she felt very happy.
  The soup on the stove was already boiling, and Zhu An put in the green vegetables picked today. The vegetables were mixed in the hot soup for a minute and they were ready. "Brother, Xiaochen, bring the bowls and line up to serve the meal."
  "Here we come."
  Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen took the bowls and started lining up next to Zhu An.
  It's just that... the corner of Zhu An's mouth twitched. Uncle Ren was holding a rice bowl, while her eldest brother was holding a soup bowl. The contrast between the two was too obvious, wasn't it?
  Zhu An held back his smile and served it to them. However: "Xiao Chen, the pimple soup is very hot. Let your uncle serve it." "
  Xiao Chen, I will serve it." Zhu Dabao was on the side. Hearing his sister's words, he picked it up quickly and then walked to the dining table as if It was her imagination that the pimple soup had just come out of the pot, but it was actually already cold.
  After each person had a bowl of pimple soup, she put all the remaining pimple soup into a large soup bowl, then washed the pot and poured cold water into it. When three people take a shower at night, a pot of hot water is obviously not enough.