3-4

I want them to pay back the money.
  So when she heard that Zhu An wanted to break off the relationship, she was extremely happy. "Of course, how can our family be dishonest? Don't worry." Zhang Hongfen couldn't hide her excitement, and her tone was a little high.
  Zhu An shook his head: "Your father-in-law has to write the divorce letter. After all, although my sister-in-law is his elder, she is not a blood relative, so it doesn't count if she writes it. But it doesn't matter if your father-in-law can't write. You can ask someone from the brigade who knows how to read. The elders will write it on their behalf and just put their fingerprints on it. Sister-in-law, for my peace of mind, you won’t reject me, right?"
  Zhang Hongfen thought to herself, you have said all the good and bad things, how can I refuse? If I refuse, it means that I have other purposes. "That's no problem." Zhang Hongfen hoped that it would be a clean break. She didn't believe that Ren Jianchen would be successful following Zhu An. Zhu An has his father, his mother, and a stupid brother. She is afraid that the cut is not clean enough and they will come to her door again. That's why she was happy that Zhu An wanted to break off the marriage letter. She didn't bring up the matter of breaking off the marriage, so no one can say that she is cruel.
  Zhu An was a little surprised when she saw how straightforward she agreed. She thought the other party would not agree. She added: "In that case, when will we go through the formalities?"
  "It will be done right away. You can ask the captain to write the divorce letter now, and I will go to my father-in-law to have his fingerprints pressed. But my father-in-law's illness cannot delay it. When will you give me the money?" Zhang Hongfen was afraid that Zhu An would regret it, so she also wanted to handle the matter immediately.
  "When the time comes, I will hand over the marriage letter with one hand and give the money with the other." Zhu An actually wanted to deal with it more quickly than Zhang Hongfen. She even thought that after the formalities were completed, in case the Ren family came to see Uncle Ren in the future, she would just leave the village with her eldest brother and Uncle Ren. Anyway, she is graduating from high school this year and has no plans to take the college entrance examination. For one thing, she herself has gone to college, and college is not uncommon to her. Secondly, in this era, a high school degree is enough. Thirdly, if she is admitted to college this year, what will her eldest brother and Uncle Ren do then? One is stupid and the other is young, yet they are bullied to death?
  Therefore, it would be most appropriate for her to wait until she gets her high school diploma, find a job, and leave with her eldest brother and Uncle Ren.
  However, these are things that come later.
  Everyone saw that in the blink of an eye, Zhu An and Zhang Hongfen had settled the matter, and they had not yet recovered.
  "Xiao An, are you no longer considering this matter?" Seeing the situation, Qian Shuhong didn't know whether it was a good thing or a bad thing. I had no choice but to advise Zhu An to think twice. If it were Zhu An's parents who adopted Xiao Chen today, she wouldn't ask more questions, but Zhu An is still a little girl after all, which makes people a little worried.
  But for Xiao Chen, this was a good thing. If he was adopted by Zhu An's family, it would be better for him to be adopted by an outsider.
  Zhu An smiled at Qian Shuhong: "Don't worry, aunt, I know this matter well." She didn't say much.
  However, Qian Shuhong was not a fool. Zhu An's words made her understand the child's determination. She thought to herself that Zhu An looked like a frail little girl, her face was a little pale, but her personality was decisive. Thinking about it carefully, Sha Bao is unreliable. Sha Bao will have to rely on Zhu An in the future. How can Zhu An have a weak character?
  Thinking of this, Qian Shuhong said nothing more. If she continued, it would be bad for the Ren family to "sell" Xiaochen to outsiders. In this case, it would be better to be adopted by Zhu An. Anyway, they are all in the same brigade and can help him in the future. "Then if you have any difficulties, come to your aunt. Your mother was also on good terms with her before she was alive. You regard your aunt as one of your own." Qian Shuhong was not lying. She did have a good relationship with Zhu's mother. However, there used to be two doctors in the Zhu family, and the one who had a good relationship with Zhu’s mother would be the best.
  But once Zhu's father and Zhu's mother passed away, the old relationship became a bubble.
  "I know. Every time I went home on weekends, I often heard my mother say that my aunt is the most enthusiastic cadre in the village. If I encounter any difficulties in the future, I can consult her." Zhu An followed her words. He said, "Today my eldest brother adopted Xiao Chen. I would like to invite my aunt and the captains to have a meal tomorrow at noon as a testimony, and let Xiao Chen kowtow to my eldest brother. From now on, Xiao Chen will be a member of our family, aunt Are you sure?"
  Although she is older than Uncle Ren now, in her heart, she is Uncle Ren's junior. Therefore, it is indeed more appropriate for this adoption to be in the name of the eldest brother. After all, if she had not traveled through time, it was her eldest brother who had raised Uncle Ren, and they were not supposed to be father and son, but they looked like father and son. Otherwise, the eldest brother’s grave would not be next to Uncle Ren’s grave.
  "This..." Qian Shuhong explained helplessly, "Xiao An, you have been studying before. Could you have forgotten that now we all eat from a big pot in the cafeteria." However, the little girl was very happy that she had this intention. . Before, many people were rumoring that Anke's father was against his mother. It was not that she had never defended her, but she couldn't control what so many people said. She was once worried that the little girl would be affected by these gossips, but now that she is so smart and good at doing things, she feels relieved.
  Zhu An was stunned for a moment, and then remembered that in little Zhu An's memory, it was already time for a big pot of rice. She also remembered the history she had learned. The big pot meal started in the second half of 1958, and it was now April of 1959... Her heart tightened. Waiting until the second half of the year, the three-year famine would come, and God would not take action by then. Beautiful, every household will have difficulties.
  No, we need to store grain. In the history where she didn't travel through time, Xiao Zhuan had already passed away at this time, but the eldest brother lived to the next generation, so it makes no sense that if she traveled through time, her life would be worse than when the eldest brother was alone.