21-22

Angry, his uncle has been asking him this question for two days. He has been asking about it since his aunt made this dress yesterday. His two fingers combined couldn't count. "It looks good." Although he was helpless, Ren Jianchen still answered seriously.
  Zhu Dabao was satisfied and asked Zhu An again: "Sister, do I look good?" When he asked, he puffed out his chest, as if others didn't know that he had a five-pointed star embroidered on his chest.
  "Good-looking." Zhu An said with a smile, "The eldest brother is the most beautiful brother in the world." "My
  sister is also the most beautiful sister in the entire brigade...the most beautiful sister in the world." In Zhu Dabao's heart, his sister is the most beautiful sister in the entire brigade. Beautiful sister. But now, my sister has talked about the whole world, and the whole world seems to be bigger than the whole brigade. Then his sister is the most beautiful sister in the world, prettier than other sisters anyway.
  "Thank you, brother... Xiaochen is also the most beautiful kid in the world." Zhu An praised Ren Jianchen again.
  Ren Jianchen: "..." It's true that my aunt always uses coaxing words to coax children. He is not an uncle. But...he couldn't keep his mouth tight, he was still very happy. "Auntie is also the most beautiful aunt in the world." He also learned to praise others. A little shy.
  The morning wind blew past them, blowing their hair. The family held each other's hands, with bright smiles on their faces.
  After walking for about half an hour, we arrived at the hospital. Since it wasn't a registration, they went directly to the doctor's office. It just so happened that the doctor's office had patients, so they went right in.
  "Doctor, have the examination reports of the three of us come out?" Zhu An asked the elder and the children to sit down.
  After the doctor saw them, his attention first stopped on Ren Jianchen. It had only been three days since he had seen them. Some flesh had grown on the child's face, and his overall condition had improved a lot. He nodded with satisfaction: "The examination report is out, let me tell you about the situation."
  Zhu An: "Hey, thank you doctor."
  The doctor nodded and continued: "Comrade Zhu Dabao is in good health in all aspects. There’s no problem, just keep doing it.”
  When Zhu Dabao heard the doctor calling his name, his whole body tensed up. He was very afraid of doctors. The doctor had given him an injection before, which was very painful. So when he heard the doctor talking about Comrade Zhu Dabao, his ears stood up, and his big hands held his sister's clothes tightly. He was a little scared.
  Zhu Anhui took his hand and comforted him. After the doctor spoke, she coaxed Zhu Dabao and said, "Don't worry, brother. The doctor said that he is very powerful and in good health. As long as you continue to be obedient, your health will be as good in the future, and you won't need injections or medicines."
  The doctor knew about Zhu Dabao's condition when he came for examination last time. Now after hearing Zhu An's words, he echoed: "Your sister is right. As long as you obey your sister's words from now on, there will be no need for injections and medicine."
  "Well, I'll be good and listen to my sister." Zhu Dabao said with a serious face.
  "You're so good." The doctor praised, and then said to Zhu An, "There are no other problems with your body. You are just malnourished. You are too thin and you need to take some supplements." Although for many people, replenishing the body is It is not an easy thing in itself. But as a doctor, you still need to be reminded.
  "Thank you for reminding me." Zhu An originally knew about this body condition, just in case. Little Zhu An died like this, so she was also worried about any hidden diseases in her body. Now that the test has found out, she is relieved. . Of course, with the current level of county hospitals, complex conditions cannot be detected because the equipment is limited.
  "Finally, it's Ren Jianchen..." The doctor's eyes stopped on Ren Jianchen.
  Ren Jianchen's little body was tense, and his heart was lifted. Even if he couldn't understand the doctor's words now, it didn't stop him from listening carefully.
  "Children are mainly malnourished and have serious developmental problems. However, they have not stopped growing at this age, so if their nutrition keeps up, they should have the opportunity to make up for it. Frankly speaking, this is the first time I have seen a five-year-old child develop like this. Here we are." The doctor shook his head.
  Zhu An listened carefully. When the doctor said this, she took the opportunity to say: "Can you please write down his actual situation? His mother passed away not long after giving birth to him, and his father was a soldier on the front line. , so he has been taken care of by relatives." "Then the child was bullied by relatives, right? "The doctor understood as soon as he heard it.
  "Yes, and the child is not raised for free. The child's father gives money every year. But the child is still... So, I want a detailed certificate of the child's condition as evidence for compensation to the child. Of course, this inspection report alone can be used as proof. But not everyone can understand the inspection report, so it would be better if you could write another one and briefly explain the situation. "Zhu An explained things in an orderly manner.
  Doctors are a sacred profession, soldiers are a great profession, and teachers are a glorious profession.