23-24

, I didn’t blink. "
  So in the next few minutes, Zhu An spent the whole time while the older friends and the children asked and blinked.
  Zhu An ignored the older friends and children anymore. She poured oil into another hot pot and waited for the oil to boil. When it is hot and foaming, put the twist noodles in. Most of the oil at this time is rapeseed oil. You need to heat the pan and pour the oil into the rapeseed oil, and then wait until the oil bubbles before adding anything, otherwise the oil will have a raw smell and fishy smell. The smell is very strong.
  Bah...
  The originally white twist noodles slowly turned golden brown while being fried. The burnt aroma gradually came out. The
  two children who were originally paying attention to the watch were attracted again. But Ren Jianchen only glanced curiously and secretly for a few times, and then immediately withdrew his gaze.
  Zhu Dabao was not so honest. His eyes were still staring at the watch, but his mouth was not idle: "Sister, what are you doing? ? "
  I'm making twists. " Zhu An said, "You and Xiaochen watch your watches obediently. I'll call you when the twist is ready."
  "Well, I will watch my watch obediently. " "Zhu Dabao patted the chest for assurance.
  The fried twist is faster. The steamed chicken cake is not ready yet, but the twist is already ready. However, the freshly baked twist needs to be aired and filtered. Oil.
  As more and more twists came out of the pot, Zhu Dabao became more and more restless. He could still stare at his watch and keep asking questions. But now, his mouth and eyes are in sync. "Sister , my stomach is going to growl.
  "Okay, okay, you go get a bowl. " "Zhu An fried all the twists and put them all in the basket. There was a piece of cloth in the basket. The oil stains that fell from the twists dripped on the cloth. After hearing Zhu An's words, the eldest brother and Xiao
  Chen Immediately went to get the bowl, and the two of them lined up obediently like they did when eating before. The little Xiao Chen lined up in the front, and the big Zhu Dabao lined up in the back. Two pairs of puppy-like eyes stared at... Zhu An's hands Zhu An
  gave them five twists each, and then said: "You can go outside to eat. I will call you when the steamed chicken cake in the steamer is ready." "
  "Hey."
  The two of them went out with the twists and sat on the threshold. Unlike Zhu Dabao who ate immediately, Ren Jianchen did not eat immediately. Instead, he sniffed the twists with his little nose. The fragrant twists made his mouth salivate more and more. When he heard the crunching sound coming from beside him, Ren Jianchen picked up one and took a bite.
  tasty!
  Fried twists are crispy and fragrant, so of course they are delicious.
  While the two of them were eating, a satisfied smile appeared on their lips.
  However, unlike Zhu Dabao who ate four sticks in one go and had one left, Ren Jianchen stopped eating after eating one stick. He likes to eat slowly and is most afraid that it will be gone soon after eating. He cherishes hard-won things very much.
  Zhu Dabao saw that there was only one stick in his bowl, but there were still four sticks in Xiao Chen's bowl. He pursed his lips and said, "Xiao Chen, you eat so slowly." Ren Jianchen showed
  a shy smile: "Well ."
  Zhu Dabao was a little jealous. He only had one such delicious twist, and Xiao Chen still had a lot. After he ate it, it would be gone, and Xiao Chen could continue to eat. Woohoo... I knew he would have as much left as Xiaochen.
  Although Zhu Dabao was annoyed that he ate too quickly, he did not ask Ren Jianchen for it. He just stared at Ren Jianchen, hoping that he could eat faster.
  However, he was disappointed. No matter how much he waited, Xiaochen just refused to eat.
  Zhu Dabao was confused. There were still a lot of twists in his bowl. Why didn't Xiao Chen eat it?
  Before he could solve his doubts, Zhu An called them: "Brother, Xiao Chen, the cake is ready. You can come over." "Here it comes."
  As soon as they heard that the cake was ready, the two of them immediately went to line up. .
  After getting the chicken cake, Zhu Dabao's mind was no longer on the twist. As soon as he got the chicken cake, he blew it several times and then drank it in one gulp. The taste of the milky egg cake and the twist are completely different. One is crispy and crispy, and the other is soft and fragrant.
  The two of them were eating snacks outside, and Zhu An was cleaning up the kitchen inside. The chicken cakes were placed in the basket, and the twists were packed in cloth bags, and then put into the milk powder jar. Twist twists tend to become damp if not put in a clinker bag. Once damp, they will lose their crispiness, so they should be placed in a milk powder can.