45-46

I serve bowls of noodles for others. By the way, is your benefactor a gay or a lesbian? If it was a gay man, I would have to get more. "Gay men eat a lot. Of course, this is not the point. The point is that she is also a little curious. Although she is Xiao Ren's benefactor, there must be a reason for the sudden arrival of the army. They women are somewhat gossipy. "It's a woman
  . Comrade. "Ren Guoyong didn't hide it.
  "It's a lesbian, then I know. Sister-in-law Zhang agreed readily, "I'll bring it to you when it's ready. About 20 minutes will be enough." Ren
  Guoyong breathed a sigh of relief: "Thank you, sister-in-law. I'll go home first. The guests are still at home." "
  Hey, go ahead. " Ren
  Guoyong returned home: "I asked the sister-in-law next door to make some food for you, Comrade Yang. It will be delivered in about half an hour. Please wait a moment."
  Yang Xiaofang's face turned redder: "Thank you...Thank you, Comrade Ren, I really caused you trouble. " "
  It's okay. " "Ren Guoyong sat down opposite her, "Comrade Yang just said that he wanted my help with something. I don't know what it is? "
  This matter..." Yang Xiaofang was about to speak when Xiao Chen's voice came from outside.
  "Dad, we are back."
  " Brother Yong, we are back. " "
  I saw two figures, one large and one small, coming in. The younger one was holding a basketball, and the older one was holding a badminton. Both of them had sweat on their foreheads.
  Seeing a strange woman at home, Ren Jianchen took another look.
  Ren Guoyong said : "There are guests at home. You and your uncle should go wash your faces first and go outside to play for a while. "
  Hey." Ren Jianchen turned to Zhu Dabao again and said, "Uncle, let's go wash our faces." "
  Okay. " Xiaochen, we had fruit candies today, do you want to eat them later? "Zhu Dabao followed Ren Jianchen and asked happily.
  Yang Xiaofang was a little stunned. Even before coming, she had thought that Ren Guoyong might be married, but she also thought it was possible that he was not. Looking at this moment, I saw the child calling Ren Guoyong daddy, and heard the child calling the grown man uncle, so Ren Guoyong was married, and his wife's brother was also at their house.
  In this way, Yang Xiaofang's thoughts faded away. "Is that Comrade Ren's son just now? He's so cute."
  When he heard the other party praising his son, even if it was just a polite word, Ren Guoyong couldn't help but feel a bit of gentleness in his brows: "Yes, you've praised me, that's right. I've just gained some weight recently."
  Seeing this, Yang Xiaofang knew that the child was very important in Ren Guoyong's heart. "It's true that children should look better if they gain some fat."
  Ren Guoyong also agreed with this. Thinking of the first time he saw his son in the hospital, he felt very guilty. Although his son has gained weight now and looks much better, he will never forget that first meeting. Every time that sound rang, he wanted to be better to his son. "What did Comrade Yang want to say just now?" Ren Guoyong thought of what his son had interrupted just now, and he didn't want to embarrass the other party, so he took the initiative to bring it up.
  Seeing Ren Guoyong take the initiative to mention this matter, Yang Xiaofang also breathed a sigh of relief. She thought about it in her mind and said: "That's it, I...I..." She was a little embarrassed, "Some time ago, my parents wanted to marry me, but...but because Comrade Ren lived at home for a while, In addition, I rescued Comrade Ren home, so some people said that I behaved inappropriately, and the words were really unpleasant, so I just... I left home. After I left, I had never seen the world by myself, and I didn’t know where I could go. Wherever I am, I'm just thinking about... thinking about coming to Comrade Ren. I don't ask for anything else, just... I'm just thinking about whether Comrade Ren can introduce me to a job, and I can do anything hard and tiring." In fact
  , Originally, she was thinking that if Ren Guoyong was not married, she could use this to gently remind Ren Guoyong to marry her. But now he has a child and his brother-in-law is here, which means he is married. In this case, she can no longer ask the question. She wants to maintain this relationship with Ren Guoyong, which will also be a help to herself in the future.
  Ren Guoyong did not expect that it was because of this incident that he was seriously injured at the time. It was indeed Yang Xiaofang who rescued him alone. The two of them were close to each other, which would inevitably attract people's attention. He felt bad because Yang Xiaofang was implicated in his own affairs. "I don't know if there is a suitable job for you at the moment. In this way, I will take you to a guest house to stay for a few days. In the past few days, my client will go and ask, what do you think?" For a moment, He is really difficult to arrange.
  "No problem, thank you Comrade Ren. I'm really... I'm sorry to trouble you for such a thing." Yang Xiaofang said regretfully.
  "It doesn't matter, this happened because of me, so you should come to me." Ren Guoyong said.
  Dong Dong Dong... Just as this was happening, someone knocked on the door outside. The door was not actually closed, but the visitor knocked politely at the door of the yard as a reminder, and said, "Is Xiao Ren here? I'm bringing food." Upon hearing the voice of
  Sister-in-law Zhang, Ren Guoyong hurriedly said: "Sister-in-law, come in quickly."