11-12

Chen replied. When others say something, he responds with a very silent character.
  Grandma Zheng didn't say much, and she had nothing to say to the two children.
  Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen did not wait too long. Soon, the whistle sounded for the end of work. Before the adults could come in, a group of children ran in one by one.
  While the adults at home are at work, many of the children come to line up to get food. Among this group of children, there was a fat kid who saw Ren Jianchen at the front of the queue. He hurriedly ran over and said, "Ren Jianchen, why are you queuing up so early? Give up your seat to me." As he said that, he stretched out his hand to push Ren Jianchen.

Chapter 13
  ◎Fight◎
  The little fat man running over is Ren Da’s son, his name is Ren Jianshu. He is in the third grade of elementary school and is 11 years old this year. Because he is the eldest son and grandson, and his mother, Zhang Hongfen, is the head of the family, Ren Jianshu has been eating plump food since he was a child.
  In the past, when there was no big pot of rice, Ren Jianchen's food at Ren's house was meager and poor, and he was always skinny. Starting last year, that is, in 1958, with the emergence of people's communes, big pot rice also began. Because the rice in the big pot is distributed evenly, and the person who distributes the food is the canteen chef, everyone eats the same, and the difference is the amount of food. In other words, Ren Jianchen has also been allocated white flour steamed buns, meat and other food since last year.
  However, he couldn't get the food into his mouth at all. Every time he got a portion, he would be snatched away by Ren Jianshu.
  Today, as usual, Ren Jianshu saw Ren Jianshu at the front of the queue as soon as he entered the cafeteria, so it was natural for him to occupy Ren Jianshen's position.
  Ren Jianchen is young but has a sharp mind. In the past, every time Ren Jianshu wanted to grab something from him, he would not refuse because he knew that if he refused, he would be beaten. After being beaten, the things would be taken away and he would be injured and uncomfortable.
  But today, he is no longer a child of the Ren family, so he doesn't want to give up his position. So when Ren Jianshu rushed over, he stood stubbornly in the first position and did not move.
  "Get out of the way." Seeing that he refused, Ren Jianshu reached out and pushed Ren Jianchen.
  There was only a bang, and Ren Jianchen was pushed to the ground. The lunch box he took from the Zhu family also fell to the ground with a crisp sound.
  Suddenly, everyone present was shocked by the sound. Grandma Zheng, who was in charge of the dishes, other people who helped in the kitchen in the cafeteria, including Zhu Dabao, and the other children who came with Ren Jianshu.
  Ren Jianshu was not surprised by this. It was not the first time he had done this kind of thing, so he didn't take this situation seriously at all.
  "What's going on?" Grandma Zheng and the two old ladies who worked together in the canteen ran over from the kitchen.
  "I didn't mean it." Seeing an adult coming, Ren said. He has said this countless times.
  "You are a bad person, you bullied Xiaochen." Zhu Dabao had come to his senses, and he crashed into Ren Jianshu. But he was originally next to Ren Jianshu, and with the tall man, almost 190 meters tall, he knocked Ren Jianshu down directly.
  Ren Jianshu knew Zhu Dabao, who was famously stupid in the brigade. So after being knocked down by Zhu Dabao, he was so angry that he yelled: "You fool, you dare to hit me?" He had never been so angry before, and he was furious. Then, he got up from the ground and said, "I'll hit you to death." If Zhu Dabao was a normal adult, he would definitely be afraid, but Zhu Dabao was a fool, so of course he wouldn't be afraid. So, his chubby body crashed towards Zhu Dabao.
  However, Zhu Dabao was a big friend, so he would not be knocked down by Ren Jianshu. So, Zhu Dabao did not move, but Ren Jianshu himself was knocked down.
  However, before Ren Jianshu could cry, Zhu Dabao was about to cry: "You are so bad, you hit me, you bad guy, I'm going to tell the police uncle." As he said that, Zhu Dabao's eyes turned red. His parents had taught him that if he was bullied, he should go to the police station to find his uncle.
  Ren Jianshu was shocked. How could he bully anyone? He didn't. It was obviously him who was knocked down, okay? "You...you lied. I didn't bully you."
  "You hit me." Zhu Dabao pouted, "You hit me and gave me a stomachache. You are a bad boy. You bullied Xiaochen and you bullied me." Zhu Dabao said with a pout. Dabao was about to cry.
  At this moment, Ren Jianchen, who had been knocked to the ground, suddenly got up. He quickly sat on Ren Jianshu: "How dare you hit uncle..." His dark eyes stared at Ren Jianshu, with a look that did not fit this. The indifference of age. His little fist hit Ren Jianshu's body.