43-44

. Guoyong, that is your family after all. If they sit down, it will not be nice to hear about it, and what about the children of the Ren family? Ren
  Guoyong raised his eyebrows: "Grandpa's words are contradictory. When something happened to me, no one thought about what to do with my son." Jianshu and the others also had grandparents and uncles, but my son didn’t have any at the time. "
  When the captain heard this, he knew that Ren Guoyong had a grudge against Ren Jianchen. "At the beginning, we couldn't interfere too much in your family's private affairs.
  "That's our family's private matter now, so I don't have to worry about it. " "Ren Guoyong followed.
  The captain was blocked for a moment. "But Zhang Aifen's mother-in-law has been making trouble in the captain.
  " Uncle can also go to the police and do things according to the law. " "Ren Guoyong's tone was businesslike.
  "You..." Seeing his helpless look, the captain was also helpless. "Is this really what happened?
  "Everything is governed by the laws of the country. We, the people, have no right to interfere. " "Ren Guoyong said calmly. Everyone needs to pay the price for their actions. No matter who it is, even him.
  The captain can't persuade him sincerely. After all, Ren Guoyong is not one of those people in the brigade. He is an officer. See Even in front of him, the captain did not dare to look directly. "Forget it, this is your family's business. Since you said so, I won't care. "Originally he came to inquire about the situation, and Ren's family has nothing to do with him. Now that Ren Guoyong has said this, what can he say?
  "Thank you, uncle, for your understanding. Ren Guoyong said.

  "Then will you return to the army?" "The captain changed the subject. He didn't want to say something that Ren Guoyong didn't like to hear and make him angry. After all, Ren Guoyong was an officer now, and he still wanted to build a good relationship. "I'm going back. I'll go back when this matter is over
  . "The captain didn't mention anything about the Ren family, and Ren Guoyong's tone softened a little.
  "What about Xiaochen, how did you arrange it? "The captain thought about Xiao Chen's affairs. Now that Ren Guoyong is back, it is impossible for him to be adopted by the Zhu family. I don't know how Ren Guoyong arranged Xiao Chen's affairs.
  "I will take him with the army." Ren Guoyong said simply.
  The captain nodded: "It's better to follow the army. It's better to follow the army. With you by your side, the children can rest assured."
  Ren Guoyong hummed.
  Next, the courtyard became a little quiet, and the captain didn't know what to say. Naturally, Ren Guoyong was not the kind of person who would find a topic. It mainly depends on the situation. If he is facing Zhu An, Ren Guoyong will find a topic in order to know more about his son. But facing the captain, Ren Guoyong has no topic, so they stand together in the yard like wooden stakes.
  "Dad, it's okay here. Let's go back first. My family must still be waiting." Qian Dafu saw his father looking worried and not knowing what to say, so he spoke to save his father from embarrassment.
  The captain heard his son's words and nodded: "Go back, Zhu An. Your Uncle Dafu and I have gone back. Come to the brigade more often when you are free." Zhu An hurriedly came out and said: "

  Captain Grandpa, let's go after breakfast. I've cooked a lot."
  "I'm not going to eat anymore. I'm going back." The captain waved his hand and said to Ren Guoyong, "Guoyong, let's go back first." Originally I wanted to give you a few words of advice, be careful about Zhang Hongfen’s family, but I thought that Ren Guoyong probably didn’t need him to remind me, and maybe people wouldn’t like to hear it if I talked too much, so I didn’t say more.
  "I'll see you off." Ren Guoyong said.
  "Grandpa Captain and Uncle Dafu, please be safe on the road." Zhu An said as he walked over to see them off.
  In fact, it didn't take them very far. Their bullock cart stopped at the gate of the yard, so Zhu An and Ren Guoyong sent them to the gate of the yard. They didn't look away until they got on the cart and left.
  "Zhu An, I'm causing trouble for you today." Ren Guoyong said.
  "It's okay." Zhu An understood. The adults in Ren's family were arrested, and the children called their parents and had no choice but to go to the brigade leader's house to quarrel. After all, they were no better than Ren Guoyong. And she is the only person who may know Ren Guoyong. After all, Xiaochen has an unusual relationship with their family. Under normal circumstances, Ren Guoyong will tell her his whereabouts. So it was reasonable for the captain to find him.
  "Next time I will try my best not to let them trouble you. If it still can't be avoided, you can just push it away." Ren Guoyong said, "You can blame everything on me. It was originally caused by our family. ."