19-20

In addition to chicken offal, she also used chicken skin to make chicken fat residue, and then stir-fried vegetables. It was as fragrant as stir-frying chicken with vegetables.
  The third dish was homemade pickled radishes. She took out two and cut them into slices. The texture of pickled radish is not only crispy, but also has a sweet taste. It is also delicious as a snack.
  The last, of course, is the egg custard.
  While Zhu An was cooking, the two firemen were also very responsible. Of course, if they don't come out and stare at her from time to time. Knowing that they were greedy, Zhu An gave each of them a piece of chicken heart while cutting the braised chicken offal. The two of them were not greedy. They ate a piece of braised chicken heart slowly. After they finished eating, they didn't ask for more. They sat obediently and continued to light the fire.
  Finally, the meal was ready. When Zhu An opened the meal, the two of them immediately went to get bowls and lined up. Zhu Dabao still took the soup bowl. He felt that he could eat more today than yesterday.
  Lunch was much more delicious than the previous porridge, but Zhu An controlled the food intake of himself and Ren Jianchen. Their stomachs were not yet healed, so most of it ended up in Zhu Dabao's stomach.
  After lunch, Ren Jianchen took Zhu Dabao to wash dishes in the kitchen, while Zhu An rubbed the sheets and quilt covers that had been soaked in water last night in the yard. After they finished washing the dishes and came out, Zhu An said: "Brother, we are going to do the laundry. Come and carry these two washing buckets." She couldn't carry the two buckets, and they were even heavier after being soaked in water. .
  "Hey." When Zhu Dabao saw there were two barrels, he found a carrying pole himself and used the one he picked directly.
  Zhu An was carrying a wooden basin, which contained the clothes he had changed from yesterday and today.
  There are very few people in the laundry area.
  When Zhu An started to wash the sheets and quilt covers, Ren Jianchen called Zhu Dabao to start washing his clothes.
  "Uncle, you have to wet the laundry, and then rub it on the dirty areas..." Ren Jianchen's crisp voice was mixed with the sound of water, but it could still be heard clearly.
  Several people heard the child's voice and looked at it curiously. Someone also praised: "Whose child is this? He is so good."
  "That's right, my children only know how to make trouble."
  "I've never seen him before. He's not from our alley, right?" Some people saw that Ren Jianchen looked unfamiliar and said suspiciously. The tap water and wells here are exclusively for residents in the alleys.
  Zhu An listened to their chatter and did not speak to them. After all, these people did not ask themselves. When Zhu An washed the sheets, he called Zhu Dabao: "Brother, help me wring out the water and put it in this clean washing bucket." "Hey." Zhu Dabao, who had a lot of strength, wringed out the water from the sheets
  . There was a clicking sound.
  It was an hour later when they finished washing and returned home.
  After drying, Zhu An didn't rest. She packed some dried vegetables and bamboo shoots in a cloth bag, and said to one big brother and the other small: "Brother, Xiao Chen, I want to go out for a while, you guys stay at home." "Sister, you want it
  . Want to play?" Zhu Dabao asked quickly, he also wanted to play with his sister.
  Zhu An said: "I'm not going to play, I'm going to do business. You and Xiaochen will wait at home for me to come back. If you are good, I will give you two white rabbit toffee when I come back." She thought of the hurried move yesterday. , I forgot to give yesterday’s candy to my eldest brother. But fortunately, my eldest brother doesn’t remember things.
  Hearing his sister mention the White Rabbit toffee, Zhu Dabao remembered that he hadn't eaten it yesterday, so his eyes widened. "Sister, you didn't give me the candy yesterday." Between the one candy yesterday and the two sweets today, does that mean there are three candies?
  If you ask him what 1 plus 2 equals, he may not know. But he knows how many candies are equal to one candy plus two candies, and he has a very magical brain.
  Zhu An didn't expect that she would be slapped in the face so soon. She thought her eldest brother had forgotten yesterday's candy, but it turned out that he still remembered it. She really underestimated her eldest brother. "Then when I come back, I will make up for yesterday's candy, okay?"
  Zhu Dabao nodded with satisfaction: "Sister, I will be good today. I want two today."
  "Brother, don't worry." Zhu Dabao said After An made her promise to Zhu Dabao, she said to Ren Jianchen, "The same goes for Xiaochen. Everyone in our family has a candy every day. Yesterday, my aunt was busy and forgot about it, so Xiaochen also has a candy. If today Xiaochen Just like uncle, Guaiguai also has two candies at home."