7-8

there is none left. Now that our family has adopted Xiao Chen, we should tell Comrade Ren Guoyong about this matter, so I want to take Xiao Chen to visit him, even to his grave.
  Also, Comrade Ren Guoyong is Xiaochen's father after all. If possible, I would like to transport his body or ashes here so that Xiaochen can visit his grave. So Comrade Xie, can you help me check where Comrade Ren Guoyong's troops are? "As for the consolation money, she naturally wouldn't ask Xie Jun. It's not too late to ask about this matter after she has the address of the army. When
  Ren Jianchen heard Zhu An's words, his eyes suddenly turned red. He raised his head and looked at Zhu An Ann, he never thought that his aunt would help him ask about his father. His lonely and scarred heart seemed to have a harbor. This was the first time he felt warmth since he was born. Tears could not help but roll down his forehead. gushing out.
  Xie Jun is a policeman. He has been working for many years and is naturally more sensitive than ordinary people. He originally sat opposite Zhu An and the others, so he saw Ren Jianchen's expression at a glance. He saw Ren Jianchen's excited and moved look. Looking at Zhu An, his heart was slightly touched. Originally he was willing to help Zhu An, but now he is even more willing because of Ren Jianchen. He said: "Ren Guoyong is a soldier, and military affairs must be kept confidential, but because Ren Jianchen is his son, he If necessary, we can help here as appropriate. "
  "Thank you very much, comrade. " Zhu An said gratefully, then rubbed Ren Jianchen's thin shoulders, lowered her head again... but met his red and moist eyes. She asked nervously, "What's wrong with Xiaochen?
  Ren Jianchen shook his head: "No... thank you, aunt. " "His childish voice was choked with sobs, and even though he didn't cry, there was an obvious hoarseness.
  Zhu An was always good at observing, and he understood immediately. She said gently to Ren Jianchen: "The police uncle will help find your father. Once I find the address, my aunt will take you to have a look, okay? "
  Hmm." "Ren Jianchen nodded heavily, "Thank you, aunt. "
  Zhu An looked at him who was well-behaved and fragile, and raised her hand to touch his head, but then stopped her hand. This was Uncle Ren, how could she touch him. So she put her hand down again and continued to rub his shoulders. : "We are a family, we are our own people, there is no need to say thank you, but you have to say thank you to the police uncle, thank him for helping you. "
  "Hey." Ren Jianchen looked at Xie Jun and said crisply, "Uncle policeman, thank you." His voice had the tone of a little Zaizai, but also a touch of coldness that his peers did not have.
  "You're welcome. Please wait a moment while I check the information." Xie Jun said and stood up. Comrade Ren Guoyong is a soldier, and the household registration of a soldier is transferred to the army. Therefore, when Comrade Ren Guoyong went to join the army, his household registration was also transferred to the police station. So there will be the address of the troops here. But Xie Jun didn't directly make the decision. He still had to apply to the higher authorities for this matter, but he knew it would be basically no problem.
  Xie Jun left for half an hour before returning. When he came back, he held a note in his hand: "Comrade Zhu, this is the address Ren Guoyong left when he changed his household registration six years ago. We don't know what the current situation of this address is." Got it." Xie Jun handed the note to Zhu An.
  Just now, when Zhu An explained the reason for adopting Ren Jianchen, and in the certificate written by the captain, Zhu Dabao's situation was mentioned, so when they were talking now, Xie Jun kept talking to Zhu An, not like they just did. Come in and look at Zhu Dabao like that.
  Zhu An took the note from Xie Jun and read the address on it. There was only an address and no contact number, but this address was very precious to her. No, it should be said that she will cherish everything that is very precious to Ren Jianchen.
  After Zhu An looked at the address, he knew roughly where it was. Although she had never been there in her previous life, she still knew the general location and had an idea of ​​it. She showed the paper to Ren Jianchen: "Xiaochen, this is where your father served as a soldier, but you are still young, so my aunt keeps this paper, okay?" She will respect any situation related to Uncle Ren. ask him.
  Ren Jianchen touched the note cherishingly. In fact, he wanted to hide it himself, so he remained silent.
  Seeing this, Zhu An asked Xie Jun: "Comrade Xie, can you give me a piece of paper and a pen?"
  Xie Jun handed her the paper and pen.
  "Thank you." Zhu An compared the note just now, copied the address on one side of the note, then returned the pen to Xie Jun, and then gave the newly copied note to Ren Jianchen, "Here you go, one of us For one piece, no matter who loses it, they can ask each other for it, is that okay?"
  Ren Jianchen looked at Zhu An with bright eyes, and his little head nodded like a chicken pecking rice: "Yes."
  Zhu An smiled again: "Then let's go." After that, he once again expressed his gratitude to Xie Jun , "Comrade Xie, thank you, you are really a good comrade of the people."
  Xie Jun, a man who is more than ten years older than Zhu An, is the first time that a little girl has praised him like this. No matter how thick-skinned he is, he still can't stand it. Hearing this compliment, he quickly said: "No need to thank you, this is what we should do." After that, he said proudly, "Come to me next time if you have any difficulties." Zhu An took Ren Jianchen and Zhu
  Dabao from the police station Come out, it's already eleven o'clock.
  Zhu Dabao was obedient in the police station just now and didn't say a single noisy word, but as soon as he came out, he couldn't hold back his words. "Sister, I want to eat big meat buns." He held his sister's hand and leaned towards the state-owned hotel involuntarily.