9-10

, I am not worried about leaving my eldest brother and Xiao Chen in the brigade. They will not take good care of themselves, so I have to take them with me. For this reason, my eldest brother cannot continue to work. " Zhu An said. She has no plans to transfer Xiaochen and her eldest brother's household registration to the town. This year has been 59 years, and starting in 1966, the sent-down-to-the-country meeting for educated youth has spread across the country, and each family can only keep one child. In the county seat She is the only one on the household registration book, so she does not have to go to the countryside. If Xiaochen and her eldest brother are both registered in the county's household registration book, then one of her and her eldest brother will go to the countryside. It will not be good no matter who goes to the countryside. Therefore, they It's best not to register in the county seat.
  The captain said: "What you said makes sense, but you have to pay attention to safety when you take Dabao and Xiaochen to live in the county seat alone. If you encounter any difficulties, come back. They are all in the same brigade. I will help if I can. There is also food for Dabao and Xiaochen... I will bring some to you from the canteen. "Nowadays, everyone eats from the big pot, and they also have a share of the big pot rice in the cafeteria.
  "No need, Grandpa Captain. "Zhu An has money in his hands and is not afraid of not being able to buy food. In addition, the Zhu family still has hundreds of kilograms of food left over from last year. The Zhu family will not be short of food for the time being. "My eldest brother and Xiao Chen went to the county town with me. We are working in the brigade. If you share the food with us, others may gossip about you. However, the food is still not used. I will keep the wishes of the brigade captain in mind. "
  The captain did not expect Zhu An to say this. Indeed, even if the food in the canteen is shared by Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen, the food is only allowed to be eaten in the canteen, but not taken away. "In this case, when do you plan to Move to the county seat?
  Zhu An said: "We will move out tomorrow, and then we will rent an ox cart from the brigade. "
  The captain thought for a while and said, "Let my son drive the bullock cart for you tomorrow. "
  Zhu An said gratefully: "Thank you, Grandpa Captain. " "As she said that, she handed the bag of brown sugar she brought to the brigade captain's wife, "Grandma, thank you for taking care of me and my eldest brother since my mother died. We will move to the county town tomorrow, and the house at home will still be available in the future. If you have a private plot, please take good care of it. This packet of brown sugar is for your nieces and nephews to replenish their health.
  "I will take care of the house and private land, don't worry. " As for this bag of brown sugar, please take it back quickly. You look pale, so you need to replenish your body. " said the captain's wife.
  "I give this to my nieces and nephews. Grandma can't make the decision for them. I'm going home first." After Zhu An finished speaking, he put the brown sugar on the table and ran away without giving the captain's wife a chance to refuse.
  "Xiao An...Xiao An...this child..." The captain's wife chased her to the door and saw Zhu An running out of the yard. She shook her head helplessly and looked at the captain, "Look..."
  "Just accept it," the captain said.
  The brigade captain's wife thought for a moment: "What's going on with you today? Although I took good care of little An in the past, she shared some of the food in the canteen with them, and even asked her son to drive the bullock cart for them. Is this?" "Zhu
  An She may be very promising in the future." The captain and the old lady murmured, "Think about it, she is in her third year of high school this year...which means she will take the college entrance examination soon. If she passes the exam, she will be a college student. These days
  , It is very rare for us rural people to have a high school student, let alone a college student. If a college student is born in a production brigade, it will be very good for the reputation. And college students will most likely have an iron job after graduation. The iron rice bowl is different. Maybe there will be trouble for Zhu An in the future. So you and her should walk around more in the future." "
  Oh, I forgot that Zhu An will be admitted to college in the future." The captain's wife After hearing what the captain said, he came back to his senses. In the past, because there were two barefoot doctors in the Zhu family, and Zhu Dabao was stupid, it was easy for people to ignore Zhu An, who was not often in the brigade. Later, the Zhu family and his wife passed away, and she and the old man took more care of the Zhu family because they cared about the favor of the Zhu family. But now I remember that Zhu An himself is also a promising person. She is about to take the college entrance examination, and it will be great to become a college student in the future. "So if you let your son drive the ox cart, you can also know the location of Zhujia County."
  "Not bad."
  Zhu An returned home and saw two children squatting in the yard. "Brother, Xiaochen, what are you doing?"
  Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen were playing in the dirt with their backs to the door. When they heard her voice, they turned around together.
  "Sister, we are hiding treasures." Zhu Dabao said with a smile.
  But Ren Jianchen immediately stood up and called out somewhat cautiously: "Auntie..."