25-26

He carried the child over there and said to Zhu An: "I'm sorry to disturb you." Zhu An said
  lightly: "It's okay." He was afraid that the child would not even change places and would not go there, which would be troublesome.
  With her seat free, Zhu An ignored others and said to Zhu Dabao: "Brother, put your suitcase on the upper bunk, and you and Xiao Chen sleep on the lower bunk." She could do that when a girl was sleeping. Shrinking down, she was worried about leaving the suitcase outside. What if it was stolen while she was sleeping? If you put it on top and someone steals the suitcase, there will be a lot of noise.
  "Hey." Zhu Dabao put the suitcase on the upper bunk.
  Then, Zhu An climbed to the upper bunk. She opened the suitcase and took out a thermos, three enamel cups, four lunch boxes, three cloth bags, and three milk powder cans. The cloth bags contained scallion steamed buns, brown sugar steamed buns, twists and chicken cakes, and the three milk powder jars contained soy sauce roasted potatoes, pickled radish and salted duck eggs. Yes, the suitcase mainly contains these utensils for eating and some snacks and side dishes. As for their clothes, her own changes of clothes are in the backpack she carries, and those of her eldest brother and Xiao Chen are in his backpack.
  Zhu An handed the hot water bottle to Zhu Dabao, put the other things on the suitcase, and climbed down: "Brother, I'll fetch water. You take care of Xiao Chen here. No matter what happens, you can't leave." Zhu Dabao nodded
  . : "Sister, I know."
  When Zhu Dabao only said a few words, you couldn't tell that he was innocent.
  Then Zhu An said again: "Xiao Chen, just sleep well. We will arrive at the army in a few days, and your father will drive a car to pick you up." Her voice was not soft, and she said this on purpose. People of this era are in awe and fear of the military, and her words indirectly told the people in the carriage that they were family members of military personnel.
  There is a saying that a person can attain enlightenment, a chicken or a dog can ascend to heaven. In this era, a family member who has a soldier can also bless the whole family.
  Sure enough, as Zhu An said these words, several people in the carriage looked at Zhu An and the others a few more times.
  Zhu An took the kettle and went to get the hot water. Hot water on the train is free. Some are between two carriages, and some are between compartments, so it's easy to find.
  Zhu An came to the place where the hot water was received. There were several people queuing up in front to receive the hot water. It was morning now. For them, it was time to get on the train. For those who were already on the train, it might be time to get up, so there were also people queuing up to wash up at the washbasin next to them.
  When Zhu arranged the team, she looked around again. Inside the washbasin was the toilet. She didn't smell any peculiar smell in this place. There should be staff cleaning it frequently. It's a pity that sometimes you can't take a shower on the train. But even if you can take a shower, it is estimated that many people will not take it when they are out.
  "Sister, you are so awesome. You brought a kettle to get water." Someone lined up behind Zhu An, and his eyes almost popped out when he saw that she was holding a kettle.
  Among the people queuing up to receive water, some had enamel cups, some had kettles, and others, but no one had a thermos. Zhu An smiled: "Sister, there are three people in my family. It's too troublesome to pick up the remaining water every time, so I just picked up all the water at once." "That makes sense, but
  if you drink all the remaining water , I picked it up. What if I run out of water when it’s my turn? Why don’t you let me pick it up first?” the other person said again.
  Zhu An: "...There won't be any water." If there is really no water, she has nothing to do. This is according to the queue. If this is the case, she can only ask her to wait a little longer.
  "What if it's gone?" The eldest sister was a little stubborn.
  "Then according to what you said, what should you do if the person behind you runs out of water after you pick it up?" Zhu An asked in a calm tone with a smile.
  "That's different. My cup is small. Your kettle is big."
  Zhu An looked at his kettle and then at her cup. It was indeed the case. She didn't want to argue with the other party, so she said, "Well, I'll get the water and stand here waiting for you. If I can't get the water, I'll pour you a glass of water from me. What do you think?" "Then?
  " It's doable, just wait."
  "Wait."
  Soon, it was Zhu An's turn to pick up the water. While she was picking up the water, the eldest sister behind her kept looking at her to make sure her thermos was full and the water was still there. It didn't break, so I felt relieved. After she received the water, Zhu An returned to his car.
  She returned to the carriage and saw Xiao Chen lying on the bed obediently, Zhu Dabao sitting next to him, looking around curiously. Others were minding their own business, some familiar with each other were chatting, some were reading, and some were sleeping.
  "Sister..." Zhu Dabao couldn't help but stood up when he saw Zhu An coming back.