41-42

Having mentioned it, it must be certain. So Zhu An was not polite.
  "You're welcome." Ren Guoyong said.
  "As for my job, I wonder if the army is recruiting people?" Zhu An still refused to give up and returned to this issue. Although a bit cheeky, sometimes being cheeky is necessary.
  "Then I'll keep an eye on you later." Seeing that she still insisted on working, Ren Guoyong said nothing more. After all, he is not an elder of Zhu An's family, so it would be inappropriate to say more. If Zhu An insists on looking for a job and the army is recruiting people, then it is indeed appropriate to introduce her. Judging from Zhu An's situation, being a teacher is quite suitable. "Do you have any requirements for work?"
  Zhu An thought for a while: "Except for physical work, I can do anything else. By the way, if the army has a medical clinic, I can go there. I know some about Chinese and Western medicine. I think I know better than the average nurse."
  Ren Guoyong naturally knew that the Zhu family was the barefoot doctor in the brigade, and both his father and mother knew medicine. Zhu's mother prefers traditional Chinese medicine, while Zhu's father is also familiar with Western medicine. So it's not surprising to him that Zhu An understands the doctor. But Zhuan said he knew better than the nurse, which made him feel strange. very confident.
  Frankly speaking, if Zhu An really has this ability, it would be appropriate to introduce him to the military health department. There is a huge demand for medical talents in the army. It’s just that: “The medical staff of our army’s Ministry of Health will go on missions with the army. Normally, medical staff are safe because they will be in a safe logistics zone when they go on missions. But other situations cannot be ruled out. Of course
  . , in addition to the Ministry of Health of the Army, you can also go to other hospitals. The doctors and nurses in the hospital will not be like this."
  When Zhu An heard about the situation of going on missions with the army, she didn't think about it. Nothing else, she was really afraid of death. Not only to take care of Xiaochen and her eldest brother, but she herself was also afraid of death. She respects those who fight for the country, but she cannot do such a noble thing. So she said honestly: "Forget it, I won't go to the military health department. If there is a shortage of nurses in the hospital or other positions in the army, please help me pay attention to it."
  "No problem, what do you think of the teacher?" Ren Guoyong asked, "If you make up your mind not to go to college, you can still take the college entrance examination. High school students competing for teachers are still different from college students who have not gone to school competing for teachers. Yes. You have been admitted to university, even if you have not gone to school, in the eyes of many people, you are still a college student, which is an advantage." Chapter 39 ◎ Let’s go to the guest house to sleep together ◎

Ren
  Guoyong
  ’s words naturally make sense, admitted to university Even if you don't study it, in the minds of people of this era, you can still be regarded as a college student. The gap between college students and high school students goes without saying. The difference is so big in later generations, let alone this era.
  However, even if she was not looking for a job, she decided to take the exam seriously. This was a responsibility to herself and the Zhu family. At least when I go to the grave, I can tell Father Zhu and Mother Zhu that she has been admitted to college.
  "What Brother Yong said is that I also want to take the college entrance examination." Zhu An did not explain too much, but agreed with Ren Guoyong's words.
  The two of them chatted about this issue, and it was time for dinner. So, they went to a state-owned restaurant to eat.
  Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen had both eaten at state-owned restaurants before, but this time they were still very happy and curious. They were probably "children" and kept their childlike innocence no matter where they went.
  When they went there, the state-owned restaurant had just opened and there were a lot of dishes inside. The state-owned restaurants in the county town have average business in the evening, but business is particularly good at noon.
  Ordinary people like to chat when eating, but Zhu An and Ren Guoyong are not familiar with each other after all, so they talked about everything they should talk about in the afternoon. So when eating, everyone concentrates on cooking.
  However, Ren Jianchen and Zhu Dabao had more families, so they commented on the food while eating.
  "Xiao Chen, this is delicious."
  "Well, uncle, this is also delicious."
  "Xiao Chen, I want to talk about it tomorrow."
  "Maybe not tomorrow. When I make money in the future, I will bring uncle to eat."
  "Oh well."