33-34

Are you worried about not finding a wife when you have raised the money for a bride price? With a daughter-in-law, her eldest brother will have someone to take care of him so that she can also go to college. When she becomes successful in the future, if she takes care of her eldest brother, is she still afraid that her sister-in-law will treat her eldest brother badly? "
  That's not it. " Someone echoed, "Nowadays, some families have many daughters. As long as the bride price is large, they don't care whether the man is a fool." "
  Isn't that right? I have a relative's neighbor whose son is lame. He spent 66 yuan in gift money to marry a diligent and beautiful girl in the countryside. The girl also had a good belly and gave birth to two children. It will make your parents-in-law happy.
  "A lame man and a fool are different, right? A lame man can be a man, but a fool can't be the same as a son? " "
  "Isn't a fool better than a lame man? If the fool is coaxed, everything is yours. "
  Teacher Zhang listened to them and had an idea in his mind. If he could find a good wife for classmate Zhu An's eldest brother, someone would take care of her eldest brother, and Zhu An could go to college. How difficult would it be? Zhu An didn't know
  . Teacher Zhang's thoughts, she came out of school and went to the department store again. She thought that her two "children" at home were good and obedient, but it was not an option at home every day. Although she said she could play with the children in the alley, But children in alleys usually have to go to school.
  Children in the county, even if their family conditions are worse, will send boys to school. Not to mention boys, even girls can usually go to school.
  So after those children went to school, only the eldest brother and Xiao Chen were left at home.
  As for Xiao Chen's kindergarten, Zhu An originally had arrangements and wanted to find one closer to home, but now that Ren Guoyong is not dead, this matter still has to be Let's see what Ren Guoyong thinks.
  Zhu An came to the department store. The department store had just opened, and there was no one inside. Zhu An came to the counter where he bought toys.
  Huh?
  Zhu An didn't expect that the department store in the small county town actually had rubber balls and Basketball, which surprised her very much.
  salesperson saw her looking at the ball and basketball, and introduced enthusiastically: "Girl , want to buy a rubber ball or basketball? It is said that our country also has a basketball team. This is something that the whole country plays. And this leather ball is made in Shanghai. Shanghai knows, right? Watches and bicycles in Shanghai, that’s a big city. "
  Zhu An didn't know the history of rubber balls and basketball, but he said: "Do I need a ticket to buy this? I don't have a ticket." "No, no,
  these toys don't require tickets." The salesperson said, "Girl, do you want one?" She was watching The girl was well dressed and had nothing to do early in the morning, so I recommended it.
  Zhu An said, "Thank you, I'll take another look." In addition to rubber balls and basketballs, she also saw badminton. "Comrade, don't you need a ticket for this?" "Ah, girl, can you play badminton?" The salesperson was a little surprised
  . "This small ball is difficult to play, but it is not as easy as a leather ball or basketball. This small ball requires two people. Just shoot the ball and the basketball."
  Zhu An smiled: "Give me a pair of this badminton, and this one . Give me a basketball, too." Between the ball and basketball, Zhu An chose basketball. She thought about making two more basketball stands in the small yard at home, one higher and one lower, so that her eldest brother and Xiao Chen All are ready to play. As for badminton, she can also participate. Moreover, exercise can improve the body. Except for the eldest brother, her and Xiaochen's bodies all need to be exercised slowly.
  "This badminton racket and badminton are separate. A pair of badminton rackets can give you a badminton. It's best for girls to buy two badmintons, so if one is lost, there will be a spare one?" Seeing that Zhu An was happy to buy things, the salesperson thought she might have it. He is the child of a wealthy family, so he took the opportunity to say. The manager said that if these toys can be sold, she will get a bonus. There is really no way around it. No one will watch this badminton and basketball game for a month.   However, during these days, I did spend more than usual. Naturally, the five thousand bankbook left by my grandpa remained untouched. The 800 bankbook left by my parents has already been touched by 100. Most of the one hundred dollars was spent on storing grain and buying milk powder and malted milk, so it seemed like the money was spent, but in fact it was the same as not being spent.   "Uncle, you jumped wrong." Ren Jianchen was very helpless. You have to start with one foot, then two feet.   The two children had nothing to do, so they simply drew pictures and played hopscotch in the yard of their home. This is a game that was played in the 1990s, and many rural children like to play it.   "Xiao Chen, I understand." Zhu Dabao started dancing again with a good temper.
  "Then let's keep five badmintons." Zhu An felt that it was also necessary to keep some spare ones at home.
  Zhu An has money in her hands and has calculated that the money is enough for them to live a good life, so she has not thought about saving to make her "children" suffer. Moreover, she has not thought about finding a job yet. For her, she should graduate from high school first, wait for Ren Guoyong to come back, arrange Xiaochen's affairs, and then find a job.