31-32

There must be a reason, and even Uncle Dabao knows it. Of course he also knows it. He is smart, and he is more obedient than Uncle Dabao.
  Juan smiled and shook his head.
  Zhu Dabao came back with a lunch box and bumped into Ren Jianchen.
  "Uncle, I'm going to the cafeteria too." Ren Jianchen said hurriedly.
  "Then I'll go get food and wait in line first. You can follow me." Zhu Dabao felt that Ren Jianchen was running slowly and he had to go first.
  "Hey." Ren Jianchen originally meant this.
  When Zhu Dabao ran into the canteen, the people inside were eating enthusiastically. When they saw Zhu Dabao coming in, everyone was a little stunned. Zhu Dabao was originally a person who attracted more attention in the brigade, and Zhu An adopted Ren Jianchen, which attracted even more attention. Some people even shouted enthusiastically: "Shabao, why are you back?"
  "I'm here to eat." Zhu Dabao said matter-of-factly.
  "Didn't you go to the county seat to enjoy the blessings? Why are you here again?" asked another one.
  "My sister said that the potatoes at home are about to be harvested and the land at home is about to be planted. I will come back to farm the land." Zhu Dabao replied. He answered coherently and looked like a normal person. "Also, the food in the county town is very expensive. My sister said we have to go home to pick vegetables." "
  Then what do you eat in the county town? Do you eat meat buns every day?"
  Zhu Dabao said, "I have never eaten meat buns." In the county town, For a few days, Zhu An never bought meat buns and made them all by himself. "Eat corn mush, vegetables, radishes, and potatoes." Zhu Dabao thought to himself. His parents and sister have said that you can't tell the meat you eat at home. When someone asks what you eat, you can tell them the vegetables you eat at home. If If others know that meat is eaten at home, they will come to the house to grab the meat.
  Zhu Dabao didn't want them to take the meat away. These rich people wanted to deceive him, but he was not a fool.
  "Dabao, you came too late. There isn't much left in the canteen." Grandma Zheng, who was cooking, was also eating. When she saw Zhu Dabao coming to cook, she got up and went to the big pot to eat. The food in the big canteen is usually There is a lot to cook here, and now that the farm is busy, there is even more to cook, so Zhu Dabao came late, so there was nothing to eat. "Dabao, the vegetables are gone, and there are only a few miscellaneous grain woudou left." A few mouthfuls of vegetables were placed to occupy space, so they were all divided, but the wowotou is different. This is food. Everyone wants it, so everyone wants it. Regardless, save it for dinner.
  "Then I want the steamed buns." Zhu Dabao didn't dislike it at all. He just handed over a lunch box with a smile on his face.
  "Dabao looks so good." Grandma Zheng said, "There are four more steamed buns here. Since you didn't get any food, I'll give them to you." "Hey."
  Zhu Dabao made steamed buns from a lunch box, even if there were only four He was also happy. After making the dough, he was about to leave, but turned around and saw Ren Jianchen running into the cafeteria, "Xiaochen, I'm fine." "
  Ren San's son is here."
  "Looking a lot more energetic. ."
  "There's even flesh on his face."
  "Didn't he say that he was seriously ill? It doesn't look like it." "
  I heard that he was about to die. Isn't he alive and kicking now?"
  Even Ren Jianchen's family members saw him. , Zhang Hongfen's eyes flashed with a faint light, she thought to herself, before, because Ren Jianchen was about to die, the team leader forcefully deducted twenty yuan of their work points, but now she saw Ren Jianchen's appearance, it was not like he was about to die, so I have to get these twenty dollars back. Thinking of this, Zhang Hongfen started eating three bites at a time. She had to go to the captain to ask for money.
  When Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen returned home, Zhu An was already making lunch. Because it was a little late, she didn't do anything else. She just made fried bacon and vegetables, which was enough for three people, and then steamed a large bowl of egg custard.
  Before the meal was ready, Zhu An took off the quilt from the bicycle and prepared to spread it. At this time, Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen came back.
  "Sister, I'm back."
  "Aunt, I'm back too."
  The two of them were holding hands, and their relationship was quite good.
  "We're back. What did eldest brother bring back from the cafeteria?" Zhu Ah asked with a smile.
  Zhu Dabao opened the lunch box with a smile: "Sister, I made steamed buns, but there was no more food. Grandma Zheng gave me four, and she said they were all for me." "Wow, brother is really amazing." Zhu An praised,
  " Then you put it on the table and we'll eat it later."
  "Hey." Zhu Dabao took the lunch box to the kitchen.
  Ren Jianchen ran over to help Zhu An move the quilt together: "Auntie..."