27-28

Fighting, passing by death many times. But their children were bullied in their hometown, and their children were even sent away because their comrades died. Moreover, their children suffered physical injuries because they did not have enough to eat or wear warm clothes. How can this not be chilling?
  What's more important is that the consolation payment for Ren Guoyong's death was 2,600 yuan, which he personally handled. This money was added to Ren Guoyong's relics and was personally sent by comrades in their army. But why did the girl say that there was no such money?
  So, their comrades didn't deliver it? Still a member of the Ren family...
  Originally, Captain Qiu would definitely resolve this matter, but now: "Comrade Zhu, thank you for taking in Ren Jianchen. I was not planning to tell the Ren family about this matter, but now that you are here, It doesn’t matter if I tell you. We originally thought that Comrade Ren Guoyong’s body was gone during the last mission, so we sent comrades to your hometown to offer condolences. But we didn’t expect that Comrade Ren Guoyong was rescued, but he was injured and unconscious at the time. Wake up. It wasn't until he contacted the army after he woke up that we sent someone to pick him up. However, after he was picked up, the doctor said that he needed to take good care of himself and undergo another operation, and we didn't know whether the operation would be successful.
  Therefore, Ren Guoyong decided at that time not to tell his family that he was alive until the operation failed, so as not to give his family hope and disappoint them. He is still in the hospital, and the operation will be at 9 o'clock tomorrow morning. "
  Zhu An was not surprised when she heard the news. After all, as far as she knew, Ren Guoyong died three years later. "Can we go take a look now?" she asked hurriedly.
  Ren Jianchen didn't understand many words very well, but he still understood some words. His father was not dead yet. "Aunt...my father is still alive, right?" He grabbed Zhu An's hand with some excitement. His eyes suddenly turned red, and tears fell uncontrollably.
  Zhu An patted his hand: "Well, he's still alive."
  At this moment, Captain Qiu made a call to the hospital: "Hey, Doctor Li, Comrade Ren Guoyong's family is here..." He He explained Ren Jianchen's situation, "With his current situation, can he accept this?"
  Attending doctor: "His operation is related to his physical condition. His physical condition is currently able to undergo surgery. So this matter will not affect him. On the contrary, his operation success rate is only half. If this matter is known, the child's The incident will also increase his survival rate."

  After learning about this from the attending doctor, Captain Qiu felt relieved. He turned to Zhu An and others: "It's lunch time soon. I will take you to my house for lunch. After lunch, I will take you to the hospital to meet Comrade Ren Guoyong." Zhu An: "Thank you." Commander
  Qiu
  's The daughter-in-law is a woman in her forties, with a kind face and a kind face. Especially after learning about Ren Jianchen from Captain Qiu, she likes Zhu An very much. This little girl is smart and tough. Likewise, I feel pity for the kid Ren Jianchen.
  There were only Aunt Qiu and Captain Qiu at lunch at the Qiu family, so Zhu An, Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen were also very relaxed. After lunch, Captain Qiu personally took them to the hospital. The hospital is outside the island, so we have to take a boat out.
  There is also a hospital on the island, but because Ren Guoyong was seriously injured when he was picked up and could not ferry back to the hospital on the island, he sought medical treatment at a hospital in the city.
  City Hospital
  In the afternoon, Captain Qiu took Zhu An, Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen to the hospital. When he arrived at the hospital, Ren Jianchen was very nervous and held Zhu An's hand with his little hand, revealing his emotions.
  "Don't be afraid." Zhu An comforted him with a smile, "I'm going to see your dad soon. He will be very happy." "
  Yes." Ren Jianchen nodded and said nothing more. He is so nervous now that he can't even speak.
  Two soldiers were sitting at the door of Ren Guoyong's ward. Seeing Commander Qiu and others coming, the soldier stood up and said, "Chief."
  Commander Qiu nodded: "How is Ren Guoyong's spirit? This is his family, come here Look at him."
  The soldier was stunned. He also knew about Ren Guoyong's situation, so he was surprised that his family members came. However, the soldier quickly came to his senses and said, "Company Commander Ren is in good spirits today."
  It was also because Ren Guoyong had recovered well in the past few days that he decided to have surgery tomorrow.
  Captain Qiu nodded and opened the door.
  In the room, Ren Guoyong was lying on the bed and reading the newspaper. When he saw Commander Qiu coming, he joked: "Chief, my surgery is tomorrow morning. Why are you here now?" Commander Qiu said with a smile: "You
  kid How do you know I won't come until tomorrow? But it's not that I want to come today, but your family is here." As he spoke, he waved to the people at the door.