5. A damn bullet

A bullet

A bullet.

A damn bullet pierced the left side of my stomach, right below my ribs.

A fucking bullet. A bullet slashed and torn through my flesh and rested deep somewhere in my stomach when Miss Diaz pulled the trigger accidentally.

.

Yes, accidentally.

It was a fucking accident. It was a fucking accident because someone who is willing to pull the trigger will never shut their eyes close. Also, I quiet know Miss Diaz, she can't even kill a rabbit. To be more precise, she is afraid of gun sounds and violence.

Shooting someone would not even be the last thing on her mind.

.

But, the bullet has left the gun and now started it's work to kill my insides. The electric sensation travelled through my stomach when my body finally sensed some pain. The blood ran out and turned my white shirt into crimson red. The wetness of the blood made me I realize that my blood is not so cold after all. It's warm and thick.

.

Fuck.

I wasn't expecting a bullet inside my stomach right after that fucking surreal kiss. Those lips brought me to the heaven and this bullet dragged me down to hell. That kiss gave me a birth and this bullet sending me to death. That kiss touched my soul and this bullet killed it.

Miss Diaz, you've never failed to surprise me.

.

I lost my balance as the stomach flown the rivers of blood, I have sensed worse pain than this but this caught me off guard. Miss Diaz caught me off guard. I don't know what was she thinking...

"We're good." Light answered to the guards running inside the house after gunshot. Light told them to stay outside like I'm not at shot.

Before I meet the floor, Light hold me. Light hold me with his firm and stable hand as his stare remained calm as usual. No panic, no shock and not even surprise. He held me casually as if we were hanging out in the park, beside the rose field.

Bastard never knew the panic in his entire life!

.

But thank that non-existing god for turning the bullet towards me and not towards Light. If this bullet had shot him, Miss Diaz and I would have gotten some serious problems.

"Bravo Moon. You just shot Dark Grasso." Light's eyes glanced at Miss Diaz with a smirk when her eyes widen to the extreme and the shock on her face was enough to tell how terrified she is of what she had just done.

Yes. She shot me. She shot Dark Giovanni Grasso. She shot me in my own house with my own gun. That woman has some guts-

.