10. False accusations

That fucking dress!

That fucking dress!

Is that even a dress? It's a fucking strip wrapped around her body!

A fucking strip!

.

She walked out of the house almost naked! That tiny fucking dress tightened around her body and enhanced her every curve. That pale, smooth skin, looks like a cotton. Delicate hands, shoulders and legs. Looks so fragile that if I even try to hold them tight, it'd break. She is... she is... beautiful. So damn fucking beautiful...Especially in that dress...

Fuck.

What the fuck is wrong with me?!

What the fuck is wrong with her?!

.

"You should behave, Doctor." I sat beside her in the car and slammed the door close with frustration. Even with my coat covering her body, her pale thighs are exposed. "Is this how you dress when you go out?!"

Maybe it isn't about the dress, maybe it is about the men who is going to watch her!

"Yes, that's how I dress?" She answered with confidence but I know that's a lie. I've never seen Miss Diaz wearing anything other than boyfriend jeans and plane woollen sweaters. She barely shows her skin through her clothes. "That's how I dress."

"You lie well." I gawked at her when her stern face remained confident. I scoot closer to her and my palm moved on her bare thigh. Her softest skin felt cotton against my rough hand. She flinched with my sudden hand placement on her thigh.

"Don't touch me." She tried to jerk off my hand but I pulled my coat on her thigh to cover it properly. There's a driver present in our car and... fuck, fuck I don't want anyone to see her like this... I mean, I don't care but... well, fuck it.

"You shouldn't wear such dresses, Miss Diaz." I uttered, not leaving her thigh even when she tried so hard to remove my hand from her skin. "You have no idea what goes inside a man's head."

"Teaching a mind reading to a psychologist?" She raised her brow in sarcasm and tried to remove my hand from her thighs once again but failed.

"You can read minds but not characters." I said. "You're too blind to see anything out of your psychology syllabus." She glimpsed at me with an offense and sighed loudly.

"I've been a psychologist for more than five years, Dark. And I've been studying books you don't even know the name of." She pressed her words. Looks like my comment offended her pride. Although, pride suits her. "Whatever makes you look down on my skills is none other than your giant ego."

"I could never doubt your skills, Bellissima. I never have nor I ever will." I claimed and it's true. "Your proficiency was clear the moment you decided to treat a patient like me, but,"