27. Is it cuddling?

Sweet, warm and strawberries

Sweet, warm and strawberries. Miss Diaz smells like a dream at dawn when the sun is about to rise. She smells like pink fog and dew drops, she smells like wild flowers and flowing river, she smells like everything man seek to be at peace.

Her hair softer on my face, smells like fresh fruits. Her skin so soft it feels crime to hold her rough. Her delicate body fits my arms perfectly, warming my heart that knows nothing but coldness.

I don't know when I fell asleep beside her, wrapping my arms around her and filling her scent and warmth into every inch of my skin. The last thing I remember is Miss Diaz murmuring my name, grabbing my onto collar and hugging me tight. Her face dug in my neck and body turned into a fetus position as she continued murmuring something.

And we fell asleep on the couch.

.

"Dark..." Miss Diaz whispered my name, moving to escape my arms but, but I need her for few more minutes, hours perhaps. "Five minutes are over..."

"I need more," I have no plans of letting her go. I don't want to wake up from her warmness and face the cold world. "Stay." My fingers tighten between hers as she moved and I pull her even closer.

"Someone will see us here, Dark." Miss Diaz whispered again, brushing her thumb on my held hand. Her hair tickled my face when I placed a small kiss on her shoulder and smell her heavenly scent.

"And what?" I don't have to hide in my own house, do I? "It's my house." My lips kissed her bare back, moving upward to the jaw and neck. Her sleeve fallen off her shoulder and flare of her dress slid up to her thigh.

She's fucking beautiful. So fucking beautiful that it hurts to touch her with the dirty hands I have.

"Dark..." Miss Diaz let out a small gasp when I held her earlobe between my teeth and kissed behind her ear. That scent of her is making it hard to stop, that skin of her is making it impossible to back off and she is making it torturous to be around her without having to touch her.

"I'm going to need a few more minutes with you." I pulled her earlobe inside my mouth, sliding my hand on her bare thigh and locking her hands with my free palm.

"We are... we are in the living room..." Miss Diaz struggled her hands between my palm but her neck tilted when I sucked on her skin. I slide my hand upward to her thigh through the silk fabric of her dress, spreading them apart while biting on her neck gently.

"Then keep it low." I straighten her, turning her on the back and crashing my lips on her jaw. I grabbed her hands tighter and pinned them above her head and kissed on her beautiful arms without getting on top of her.

"We should stop..." Miss Diaz's actions says otherwise. She is telling me to stop but her body trying to rub against my palm. Her mouth trying to find my lips and her legs spreading apart on their own.