14. A she-devil

"I love you

"I love you. I love you so much, Elio, I love you."

"I don't."

"Please, please, Elio, I need you, I need you to stay with me."

"I can't, Moon. We belong to different lifestyle, we're not a match."

"I'll run away with you if you want, we'll make it work. You just, you just have to stay with me, please, Elio. I need you."

"I'm sorry. My life is precious than what we had between us. It's better we stop seeing each other."

"Elio please, I beg you..."

"Stop calling me from now on, I'm leaving the country for my sake before your father kills me and my family."

"Elio please..."

"Goodbye, Moon."

.

My eyes opened to the wooden ceiling. My cheek wet of tears and my heart pumping heavily. Sweat coating my forehead and my legs shaking hard. Did I just-

Why did I have the dream about Elio? After years? I never once dreamed about Elio in past five years but why now? Why did I dream of Elio?

Why?

.

The scent of rich rosemary filled my nose trills as I got up. The warm blanket was covering my body, I was still wearing that tiny little dress under the blanket and it probably slipped up on my thighs. Dio Mio, what did I do-

I squeezed my hair in fingers and my eyes fall on the tall figure by the huge mirror in front of the bed. Tall figure that was shirtless and undressing the white bandage on his stomach.

Dark.

Kitchen top. Blindfold. Orgasm.

Fuck.

.

My stare stabled on Dark's bare back for longer than it should. Exploring his broad, athlete muscled shoulders. His waist tiny but all worked up. The line on middle of the back muscles deepened towards his hips. The black office pants flexed on his thick thighs.

His skin toned matches to the golden sand under the afternoon sun. All tanned but glowing. Like a hint of turmeric mixed in the wheat flour. On the other hand, his hair is as black as raven. Also, soft. I've touched them recently while I...

.

"Fantasizing about me?" Dark's voice crashed on my ear and brought me back to the reality. His eyes looking at me from the mirror and I didn't even realize how badly I was staring at him without understanding.