13. Rules are to be broken

Did Miss Diaz just ordered me?

.

She wants my eyes tied. Is she even serious?

There not lived a single woman who is succeed in tying my eyes, hands or legs. I don't let a woman take control of me. Not a chance.

In my life, I only listened to two women.

My mother. My sister.

No other women has ever dared to order me nor did she ever disobeyed me. Except from the physical pleasures, I expect nothing more from the woman I know. Not because I'm a man but because I've seen the mountains becoming soil for women.

.

Woman is the power, that can make thousands of men go on their knees.

Woman is the desire, where every man has burnt once.

If woman takes a control of you, either you'll reach the heaven or burn in hell.

There's nothing between.

.

Hence,

I prefer keeping it to the lust.

No kissing. No talking. No spending time. No outings. No laughing. No sharing. No eating together. No touching beside sex.

It's easier.

.

I don't want to develop any feelings about any woman. Because, having a soft spot for someone is having a weakness. And in my business, weakness is not a choice.

I've seen my father going on his knees from someone who'd never bend.

My mother was the gravity and Father couldn't resist but to fall.

And that woman ruined us all.

.

"Dark?" Miss Diaz snapped her finger in front of my eyes when I couldn't realize where I was at. Alert-less-ness is not me. "Cover your eyes." Miss Diaz's velvety and soft sound crashed on my ear and,

I picked her up by the waist and put her on the kitchen top. She hasn't mentioned the place so it falls under my will. I will make her come on kitchen top.

Her delicate palm placed on my shoulder when I take a look at her face. Frizzy hair, blue desirable eyes, parted pink lips and face full of awkwardness. She looks too innocent to be used wild.

Should I go gentle on her?

"Wait." She said as her palm reached to my collar and she loosened my tie a second later. A soft brush of her fingers against my neck was enough to make me realize that no matter how hard I want to see her come on my fingers... I shouldn't.