23. Call me by my name

[Trigger warning: This chapter contains mild rape scene, readers might feel uneasiness, discomfort or any kind of mental disturbance

[Trigger warning: This chapter contains mild rape scene, readers might feel uneasiness, discomfort or any kind of mental disturbance. Do not read if you have any issues with reading rape scenes.]

.

"Papa, please, I beg you, please let me out!" My screams echoed in Papa's room. "I beg you, Papa, please, I beg you!" My throat hurts, my legs trembled and the disgust covered my whole body.

"Moon!" Papa's best friend, Meley Bianchi shouted my name when I kept throbbing my fists on the escape door. I wanted to leave, I wanted to run and worst, I wanted to die at any cost.

"Papa?!" I cried even harder when I saw Meley Bianchi got up from the red chair in Papa's room. Papa had locked me in with his best friend, leaving me in the hands of a monster while I was dragged here from my room.

Papa often does that. He gets drunk to extreme and plays bait with his bestfriend. Their baits can be dangerous, includes murders, drugs and sex. Papa and Meley Bianchi takes those baits quiet seriously and I have seen and heard many murders and rapes in my own house at the age of twelve.

"Come here, Moon." Meley said, his voice vicious and smug, like a Lucifer hiding behind the divine tree.

"Don't come any closer!" I shout, I shout knowing why am I being locked up in Papa's room with his best friend. I was just twelve but has way more understanding than many girls of my age. I had to understand in order to live in with mafia father.

"Come closer, Moon, don't make me repeat myself." Meley took another step further and I throb the door even harder. All I wanted to do is break the door and run far far away but, "You give yourself to me willingly or I don't mind taking you with a force."

I wanted to die. I wanted to stop breathing at that very moment. I wanted to just erase from everywhere because, for a girl, death is acceptable than being raped. A girl can survive anything, apocalypse, tsunami, labor pain but she cannot survive rape.

Everything can be forgiven but rape. It's not just ruining the body but soul. Touching someone without their will is worst than stabbing their stomach with sword. Rape might not change much of the physicality but it destroys someone mentally. It kills the soul and it kills the will to live, the disgust is the only feeling hovers on the skin every time you feel even the slightest touch. When person is raped, there's only one thing he feels and that is,

Death is a forgiveness, life is what punishment is.

.

First, Meley Bianchi pinned me to the door, gripping on my hair hard. His disgusting hands moved on my waist and locked me between in his arms. I screamed, I wept, I cried the tears of blood. My entire body tried to push him away, my legs hit him again and again, hands slapped his chest hard but nothing worked. Nothing.