7. Faustian Bargain

Grey brought sixteen year old girl to Grasso house

Grey brought sixteen year old girl to Grasso house. A girl he saved from being raped by Roberto Ricci. The environment of the Grasso house has been already tensed due to Dark and my arguments but now that Grey has told Dark about the girl he brought home, the house feels like a vast vacuum of the silence.

I won't blame Grey. He did what he should have. He saved the teenager from the trauma I faced in my childhood. No mater who that Roberto Ricci is, he has no rights to touch woman sexually without her rights. No one has a right to touch humans sexually without their will.

"I'll contact her parents and we'll send her home with honor." Light said as the dining table turned into the library. All quiet.

"She doesn't have parents." Grey answered and Dark's eyes glued on his face. I don't know what was going on Dark's head but he looks tensed and stressed.

"Relative perhaps?" Light asked and Grey didn't answer. He just sat on the chair quietly, his finger tapping the dining table gently with no expression on his face.

"We should talk to her." I dared to speak in the matter of three brothers but, "She must be in shock after, after what Roberto Ricci did." As a woman, I can understand what a girl feels when these sexual abuses happens. It's worst than death, it's worst than skinning your own skin and it's worst than burning in hell.

Sexual abuse kills your soul. Takes away the will to live and destroys every sense of security. For a girl, death feels easier than living with this disgust.

"Search for her relatives." Dark affirmed, without looking at me. "I want her out by night." Cruel is what a right word for Dark. He truly doesn't have any empathy for any human on this planet.

"She's a child, Dark." I pressed my words. Even though sixteen year old is not known as child but she's too young to feel any discomfort or disapproval or disrespect. It'd scar her young heart like it did mine.

"And what?" Dark finally glared at me, moving his eyes away from Grey's face and he swallowed hard. "What do you want me to do about that?"

"Give her some time. Let her adjust." I uttered. "You can't just throw her out of your house."

"I can. It's my house and not a motel anyone can come and live." Dark pointed at Light and indicated him to find the address of that little girl. "I don't tolerate people in my private place."

"I'm also living in your house." An offense run on my head.

"I tolerate you." A deep voice. Firm tone. Siren eyes. He tolerates me. Dark tolerates me. He'd regret tolerating me.

Light's eyes shined at Dark and he pressed his lips in line. He was the only one who has expressions on his face because, Dark, Grey and me was sitting on the dining table as if we're attending a funeral.

"Brother..." Light spoke but-

"It's my house as well." Almost a whisper left Grey's mouth when Dark's eyes were burning my skin. Grey's words were low but audible.