18. A good kisser

He was laughing

He was laughing.

Dark Giovanni Grasso was laughing.

.

I was his psychologist for a year. I talked to him for every single day for a damn year and he hasn't laughed with me even once. What joke Lilith has told him exactly that he laughed, not once, not twice but many times.

Light and I snuck out of the house when Dark left for his dinner date. Light requested me, threatened me and even begged me to not leave the house since Dark clearly told us not to but,

I couldn't stop myself for some reason. For some reason, I wanted to see what exactly Dark and Lilith's meeting looked like.

.

I don't have any personal enmity with Lilith but the stories I heard about her are scary. She isn't some normal woman but one of the Italy's most dangerous people.

Everyone in Italy knows about Lilith Berenguer. A Princess of San-Marino, the heir to the oldest royalty of the Italy. Getting on her nerves means knocking on the door of death.

The story says, she killed her whole family after her mother died. She slaughtered her elder brother, father and grandfather after a few days of her mother's death.

She did not even held a funeral for her brother, father and the grandfather and set their bodies on fire in their very own garden. No one knows what exactly happened in Berenguer castle, no one tried to dig the truth nor anyone have guts to go against Lilith Berenguer.

Whoever gets involved with her, ends up dead. Her publicly open relationship with Diego Viscount became a headline news after he found dead in his bathtub, with sleeping pills.

And again, no one dared to take any actions against her because, she is the government. That's how dangerous Lilith's reputation is and Dark is getting involved with her.

Even though, Dark is as same as Lilith, for some reason, I don't want him to get close to Lilith.

.

"I'll have the wine, Domaine de la Romanee, thank you." Light said to the waiter who brought the four tequila trials glasses for us. He rolled his sleeves down on his wrist and crossed his legs as Lilith gawked at him.

"No tequila?" Lilith's tone disappointed. "Could you be any more boring?" She asked, picking up the shot of tequila and chucking it in one go. Her face didn't even reacted to the bitter and hot taste.

"Do you want me to interest you?" Light's words soft and gentle as always. Lilith slammed the tequila glass on the table when Light smirked and slide another tequila glass in front of her, the tequila glass which was supposed to be his.

Lilith and Light are two opposite poles. One has temper of the bull, another is calm as cow. One believe stabbing people with knife, another believe killing people with words. One has no control over what she does, another has control even over his breath.