11. Touch yourself

I hate false accusations

Accusations that depends on the reputation spread by rumors. Accusations that are created by haters and accusations that people made in their head out of the fear.

I won't say all of those accusations or rumors are untrue but they've to be very specific before staining my reputation. Especially Miss Diaz.

This woman has called me a Rapist millions of times since she got here. Cruel, heinous, monster, inhuman, devil and lord knows what else she accused me of being one.

Yes I am cruel, yes I have no sympathy and yes I have sadism issues but, I am not rapist. I'd slice my throat twice before ever performing that crime. I've killed people, I've done drugs and I am into BDSM stuff but, I am not a rapist. I never was and I never will be. That's my only rule.

"Why did you tell him to leave?" Miss Diaz asked as I leaned closer and put the seat belt on Miss Diaz. She was glaring at the driver standing outside the car with confusion.

"I simply don't want him here." I said and started the car. "And put your seat belt on." I pointed at her seat belt and she obeyed without a second. It's good when she obeys without 'Whys and Nos'.

"You're not supposed to drive in this condition." She said, glimpsing at my stomach for a second and her eyes moved on my face again. "It can cause a headache or nausea or even vertigo."

"I survived your bickering even when I was bleeding to death, I'm sure driving is much easier task." I answered back and she squinted her eyes in offense. "Although, you like giving me a hard times, don't you?"

"I don't have any personal enmity with you but since you kidnapped me, I might as well be your enemy." She and her smart mouth. Never fails to talk back.

"If you were my enemy, you'd have ended up in my basement." I chuckled and gained myself a surprised expression. "Probably locked in chains and begging for a death."

"What?" She gulped, her blue eyes widen and I can tell she has no idea what people like us do to their enemies.

"Don't wish to be my enemy, Miss Diaz. We're good on the terms of host and the guest." I speeding up the car.

"Terms of kidnapper and victim you mean." She flicked her brow and then looked out of the window. Her tone all sarcastic and blaming, and, unapologetic.

"Why are you trying to be victim, Miss Diaz? Do you want me to treat you like the victim?" I asked with a scoff, and her eyes showed a fire again.

"No one wants to be the fucking victim, Dark. Neither do I." She pressed her words. "Do you really think whatever you just said is funny?"

"You're getting offended of the very conversation you started." I replied. "If you call me a kidnapper, I will act like one. It is that simple."

"You're unbelievable." She huffed, rolling her eyes with anger. "You're not even ashamed of what you did."