21. Flowers and affection

"Do what I fucking said," My voice echoed in my house office

"Do what I fucking said," My voice echoed in my house office. "Cut off Bianchi's dick and let him wander around the forest naked."

"Sir?" Philip, my execution staff surprised with my sudden order. I have ordered him to find Meley Bianchi and execute him before the sunrise but I have sudden change in plans.

I want Meley Bianchi to live with no dick hanging between his legs, I want him to live with shame and I want him to live with humiliation. Because, for a man, having no dick is worse than death.

There should be no dick left that ever tried to touch Miss Diaz.

"Make sure he lives, Philip," I uttered. "Give him a surgery after you cut off his dick. I will kill him myself when the time is right."

Meley Bianchi, one of the deadliest person in the Italy. A closest alliance of Valentino Diaz and the owner of Bianchi Mafia Empire. A fucker that tried to rape Miss Diaz. A bastard that dared to touch Miss Diaz against her will. An asshole that lay his eyes on Miss Diaz.

He has no right to live. But, death is a mercy and I am not merciful. I will torture Meley Bianchi, I will make him beg for the death, I will make him live with humiliation and snatch everything he ever had. There's no mercy for people who ever hurt Miss Diaz because, because,

I don't tolerate injustice towards innocent people.

.

I'm a mafia, I have no right to talk about innocence, but, Grasso business have some personal rules and we all are bound to follow it.

Rule number one, Grasso doesn't interrupt the local businesses nor we collect any funds from them.

Rule number two, Grasso doesn't kill innocents nor we tolerate injustice with them.

Rule number three, Grasso never forgive their enemies nor they forgive the act of rape and physical assaults.

Rule number four, Grasso never involve or make alliances with other mafia empires.

Rule number five, Grasso should always be the king of the hell in order to rule the monsters named human beings.

.

"Who are you executing, Brother?" Light leaned on the door frame and adjusted his glasses. "At two in the morning?" Light's satin nightwear flexed on his tall body.

The white satin shirt, satin pajamas and satin robe that made even the nightwear fashionable. Light takes fashion seriously, even to the bed.

"I need the work done before sun arises." I ordered Philip and hung the call. The silence of the house-office enhanced my breathing sound and I rested my head on the head rest of my office chair.

"You were right about the attacker." Light entered my office with his leisure walk. "Valentino was planning to pick Moon from the Rosella restaurant, but, there are no exact proofs with we can sue him for attacking us."