The Able Sisters-Mable-Part 2

I press record on the tiny box TV we had hidden in the back. I watch as Sable curls up on the ripped couch and stares at the screen. It was playing Pointed Love, her favourite show. I smile and head back upstairs. Then i remember sending Lable the clothing, i run back downstairs and out the door of our shop. I run as fast as i can to the town hall where Phyllis greets me. Her usual mean tone was back.
"Ugh...a customer..." She moans. "Welcome to the Town Hall, how may i help you..."
"Hi, i was wondering if there was any mail for the Able Sisters?" I ask.
"Let me check...i hate this job..." Phyllis mutters. I sigh.
"Yeah...there is mail for Mable Able from Gracie Grace." She hands me a package and i smile, grabbing it firmly with both hands.
I hurriedly skip out of the town hall and head towards the beach. I sit on the sand and let the cold water wash over my feet. I open the letter which is written is lacey paper with cursive writing.
'Dear Mable,
I got your letters, thank you!
The clothes look beautiful thanks to you,
However in regards to your letter asking me to come home,
Im sorry to say, i dont want to,
I do miss you and Sable very dearly...
But i have a life in the city now, and friends,
The job pays me enough so i dont have to pay for my apartment rent,
And i have enough money for food,
Im very sorry if this wasnt the answer you were hoping for...
But i want to stay...and i know Sable wants me too as well.
Yours Sincerly,
Labelle
xoxoxo"
My heart sinks as i read through the letter, over and over again.
"No..." I whisper. "No!"
I kick a note in a bottle across the sand, causing it to smash and for glass to scatter everywhere..including my foot.
"Ugh!" I call as the salt splashes into the cut. I slowly pick up the piece of ripped paper that was inside the bottle.
'Everything will work out soon,
I hope that this message finds someone who needs hope,
Please remember that whatever dark times you may be having,
They will all sought out,
-Your Friend, From Afar.
I smile and tuck the torn piece of paper in my apron pocket before running back to the store. I open the door to see Pointed Love has finished and multicoloured bars are sitting on the screen. Sable lies, fast asleep on the couch. I run upstairs and grab a blanket before heading back down. I throw the hand-made blanket over her and switch off the TV. I walk upstairs to my room and put the note in my drawer. i sit on my bed and tear open the present. A white and green gingham plaid shirt sits in beautifully wrapped wrapping paper. Different colours of green weave through it and i gasp in delight. I fold it up and put it in my clothes drawer, containing 2 other tops and another apron (exactly the same). I lie in bed and stare at the ceiling.
'Thank you Lable...' I mouth.