PPP-Pelly

My alarm clock beside me hits 6:30 am. I hurriedly wake up, make my bed and eat an apple(our towns fruit) before exiting the room. Harriet was awake and downstairs.
"Morning sugar!" She smiles.
"Morning!" I laugh.
"Are you tired?" She asks. I gently rub my eyes and nod.
"Head over to the museum, there's a cafe there. Go grab a coffee."
I nod and head over. I walk into the warm cafe and the scent of coffee hits my nose. I sit on the small stool and the pigeon. He pours me a mug and I sip it before heading over to the Town Hall. I stand behind the window and wait.
"Pelly!" The mayor calls out. I spin around.
"Yes?" I ask.
"Could you clean my desk?" Tortimer asks. I nod and start filing all the papers. I look over at Tortimer who was fast asleep again. I suddenly see a small book on his desk labelled 'Diary'. I pick it up.
No! Pelly this was wrong! Well, he was asleep...I open it to find names scribbled with descriptions beside them.

Impressions:
Tom Nook: Nice fellow, appears to try a little hard and mostly focuses on money.
Tommy/Timothy Nook: Young little troublemakers. Seem to have their mind set on success.
Sable Able: Shy, quiet girl. When I talked to her, she seemed cold and distant. Not a fan of that type of personality.
Label Able: Middle child of the Able Sisters, she seems to be a bad influence and has since run away to the city.
Mabel Able: Youngest child, peppy personality, however agrees with too many things. Needs to have own opinion.
Pelly: New girl, seems shy but friendly. Have put her on day shift to make people welcome.
Phyllis: Older sister of Pelly, new girl, bad attitude problem, seems angry all the time, put on night shift when people are asleep.
I blush before dropping the book on the desk. I quickly scoop up the remaining papers and put them in a drawer before the door opens. I rush over.
"Hello!" I say as a blue hedgehog enters.
"Hi!" She says. "Do we have any mail?"
She tells me her surname and I check a box under the counter. I look through and see 'Able' written on top of a file. I skim through and see two letters along with a package in the box.
"Yes!" I say. "One letter for Sable from Mr Tom Nook and one letter for you from a store in the city called Gracie Grace."
"Thanks." She says before taking the letters and leaving.
A couple of hours later, the door opens again.
"Hello! Welcome to the-..." I stare at the pelican who just walked through the door.
"H-hi!" I smile. "Uhhhhhh...your Pete right?"
"Yeah. Say, where's your friend." He smiles.
"Oh, you mean my sister? Yeah that's Phyllis. She's my older sister, a little bit of a grouch if you asked me-" I am cut off by him mumbling 'Phyllis is her name'.
"Yeah...so umm, my names Pelly!" I giggle before looking down.
"Yeah whatever, could you give me the mail?" He asks.
"What?" I look up.
"The mail. I'm the mailman. I need to deliver the mail." He holds out his hand.
"Oh!" I blush before handing him a sack containing the letters. He grabs it and leaves without a second glance. A few of hours later, and the clock hit 10:00 and I hurriedly scribble a not for Phyllis before heading out.
I pass her through the door.
"How was it?" She asks.
"Eh....ok?" I sigh. She nods and heads in. I head back to our room.
In a way, I was a little bit jealous of Phyllis. She got the day to do what she likes and go shopping, and by the time I get home, everything was closed. I unlock my door and look in the mirror by my bed. I had pure white feathers and my fringe was parted to the side. I wore no makeup unlike my older sister and wore a purple dress with a pink jacket on top, topped with a white bow. I sigh.
Was this why Pete didn't like me? Am I not...beautiful?
I knock on Harriet's door, hoping she was awake.
She opens the door, still wearing her apron and looking wide awake.
"Sugar? What's wrong?" She asks, looking at me worriedly.
"I need a makeover."