PPP-Pete

I feel the wind beneath my wings as I soar through the sky.
"Phyllis..." I mumble. I stop and land on a cliff. I felt like screaming it out.
I was in love.
"PHYLLIS!!!" I yell screaming to the ocean. A red otter emerges from the water and stares at me strangely...but I don't care.
Phyllis was going to love me, and we would get married, and buy a house and live happily ever after. Just like my mother told me.
That night, I head into the Town Hall to return the mail bag. I open the door and my heart stops. There she was.
I walk towards her.
"H-hi!" I stutter.
"What do you want..." Phyllis mumbles.
"I'm here to return the mail bag." I hold it out. She reaches forward to grab the bag and I move my hand up to reach hers but she snatches the bag away.
"I-I-" I begin.
"Go away. Now." Phyllis says in a deathly whisper. I gulp and head out of the door before flying out of town. I fly over the main cliff and into the ocean area beyond. A little mountain with an island sits there and at the very highest peak, sits a small house....my house. I fly over and land perfectly before opening the door. It was a small house. A small TV sat in the corner with a ripped couch with a jumper over it. Everything in my house was sloppy and there was dust everywhere. I head over to my small kitchen and open up the fridge, grabbing a small can of apple juice in the process. Suddenly the phone on the table rings. I rush over and pick it up.
"H-hello?" I ask.
"Hello? Pete?" The voice asks.
"Hi mum!" I call.
"Honey, we have some great news!" My mum squeals.
"What is it?" I ask.
"Well, your sister is getting married!" She says excitedly.
"Yay...am I invited?" I ask.
"Oh Pete, of course you are...but there is one condition." She mumbles. I gulp.
"And that is..?"
"You need to bring...a...ummm date." She sighs.
"Really! Mum! I have the perfect girl to ask!" I yell excitedly.
"Really wh-" she begins.
"Ive got important stuff to do now mum...sorry, call you back later?" I ask.
"Ummm, sure ok. Take care honey!" My mum calls before I slam the phone down.
I grab my apple juice, taking a swig out of it before heading upstairs to my bedroom. My bed wasn't made and my clothes were strewn everywhere. I hurriedly change into my duck pyjamas and crawl into bed. Switch off the small desk lamp beside me.
Phyllis, I love you, was the last thing echoing inside my brain.