Festival

The two shinobis strolled through the quaint town hidden in their disguises of wedded bliss. They walked hand in hand with the purest smiles on their faces, playing into the ensemble that they were madly in love with each other.
Kara looked down to her left hand, in particularly her ring finger which has been wrapped by a golden band. Kakashi had surprised Kara earlier that morning by presenting her with the wedding ring.

"To complete the disguise" Kakashi said holding out a simple but beautiful golden ring to her.

"What, not getting down on one knee then?" She giggled, she was about to place the ring on her finger when an idea popped into her mind, giving Kakashi a smirk in the process.

Reading her mind "absolutely not, that's not going to happen" he crossed his arms. He knew Kara was in the mood to wind him up.

"Oh come on dear husband of mine, humour me just this one time. Please" she fluttered her eyes up to his one onyx eye in hopes it will convince him.

"Nope, absolutely not"

"Please, pretty please!" She continued to plead like a child with puppy dog eyes.

"Urgh, fine, but you need to promise that you will not insult, provoke or initiate any arguments during this 'marriage'"

"I promise" Kara saluted, making Kakashi chuckle as he got down on one knee.

"Kara Uchiha, will you please do me the honour of being my wife - for the duration of this mission?"

"Omg, what a surprise, I never thought this day would come" she couldn't help herself but act on the situation.

"YES!" She chuckled making Kakashi place the ring on to her ring finger.

Kakashi rolled his eyes as he stood back up "you're such a drama queen"

"Yes but that's why you married me"

Kara couldn't stop the smile growing on her face as she recounted Kakashi's 'proposal'.
Maybe this mission will be more fun than I thought.

The two spent most of the morning 'sightseeing' around the town. They decided that it would be best to lay a foundation for their facade and not draw unwanted attention to them. Therefore it was best if they would visit and do things actual newlyweds would do. Luckily for them, the town itself was ideal for a romantic getaway.

The town hidden amidst a lush expanse of rolling hills and dappled with the soft hues of blooming cherry blossoms, the village exuded a timeless charm. A gentle breeze carried with it the sweet fragrance of sakura, wrapping the village in an enchanting embrace.

Cobbled pathways wound through the heart of the village, lined with quaint cottages adorned with wooden eaves and intricate paper lanterns that gently swayed in the breeze. Each house seemed to hold a story, whispers of generations gone by, and the laughter of children yet to come.

Stone bridges arched gracefully over a meandering stream, its crystal-clear waters reflecting the cerulean sky above. Here, locals often gathered to share tales and laughter, their voices harmonizing with the soothing melody of the flowing water.

In the heart of the village stood a small shrine, its vermilion roof contrasting beautifully against the surrounding greenery. It was a sanctuary of tranquility, a place where lovers sought blessings, and elders found solace in their prayers.

The village square came alive with the vibrant hues of market stalls, displaying an array of handcrafted wares. Skilled artisans showcased delicate ceramics, intricate fabrics, and sparkling jewelry, each piece a testament to the village's rich artistic heritage.