Chi Chi

"Kara, where are we going?" Kakashi asked as Kara dragged him into the depths of the forest. Kara turned to Kakashi with a mischievous but anxious glint in her eyes. "Oh, you'll see, Kakashi. Just keep an open mind and trust me on this," she replied cryptically, tugging him along the winding path through the dense trees.

As they ventured further into the forest, the sunlight filtering through the leaves above cast dappled patterns on the forest floor, creating a magical ambiance around them. Kakashi couldn't help but notice how the light accentuated the colours of Kara's auburn hair and the determination in her eyes.

Eventually, they arrived at a small clearing bathed in golden sunlight, the gentle rustling of leaves and chirping of birds providing a serene backdrop to their surroundings. Kara turned to face Kakashi, her expression softening as she spoke, "Kakashi, I brought you here because... because I wanted to keep some type of my family traditions alive. My family may be broken and I've lost both sets of parents but there's one thing I still want to have, especially now that we are officially together..."

"... Right, what is it?" He asked with a mix of curiosity and anxiety.

"Do you remember when I told you I can connect my Sharingan with other Sharingans? Especially if I have a close emotional connection to the other holder?" She asked

Kakashi's heart skipped heavy in his chest as he remembered the conversation they had about her unique abilities when they were on that mission together a while ago and she used her Sharingan to connect to his to bring him out of his nightmare.

Kakashi hesitated for a moment, recalling the sensation of Kara's Sharingan connecting with his own during that mission. The warmth and comfort he had felt in that connection lingered in his memory. With a nod, he responded, "Yes, I remember. Your ability is truly remarkable, Kara."

"Before I tell you this, please promise me to keep an open mind and don't hate me."

Kakashi gazed at Kara, his expression softening as he placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Kara, you know I could never hate you. Whatever it is, I trust you," he reassured her. Kara took a deep breath, steeling herself for what she was about to reveal.

"One thing I never told you or anyone is that I can connect my Sharingan to Itachi's... no matter how far apart we are... we can communicate to each other as if we are standing right next to each other," Kara announced, her heart beating heavily as she studied Kakashi's reaction.

Kakashi's eyes widened in surprise as Kara revealed her unique ability to him. He could sense her anxiety, especially considering their complicated history involving her younger brother. "I see... that's quite something," he said, unsure of how to respond since Itachi was a wanted criminal who was responsible for the destruction of the Uchiha clan. However, one thing stuck in his mind - Kara had previously mentioned that the truth about the massacre was not completely known by others.

She declared, her voice trembling with nerves. "I want to attempt connecting my Sharingan with you and Itachi." Kakashi could see the fear in her eyes as she spoke, worried that he would not react positively to the truth of her abilities.

"Why?" Kakashi's mind raced with conflicting emotions.

"Because, since Itachi came of age, he is now technically the head of the Uchiha family, and it is tradition to get the head of the family's blessing when starting a relationship. I want us to have Itachi's blessing. I want to still have some sort of normality like everyone else."

Kakashi's mind was reeling as he processed Kara's request. He couldn't believe that she wanted to connect their Sharingans to Itachi's in order to receive his blessing for their relationship. The idea of connecting with a terrorist like Itachi made him uneasy, but at the same time, he couldn't deny the deep-rooted connection he felt towards Kara.