Gateway

Kara stood in stunned silence, the world around her seemingly fading into a distant haze. The wind rustled the leaves, echoing the solemnity of the revelation. Her father, Leo, a name she had carried without truly understanding its significance, had given his life to protect her.

Tears welled up in Kara's eyes, a mixture of sorrow and gratitude washing over her. "I... I" words eluded her.

"Your father's mortal name was Sora Seishin, meaning Leo of the stars. And you are Kara Seishin, the daughter of King Leo, the leader of the zodiacs." Yuji proudly said. Kara's mouth permanently a-gaped, she felt her legs give in as she fell to her knees.

In that moment, the weight of her true heritage crashed down on Kara like a tidal wave. Sora Seishin, a name she only remembers in the deepest part of her memory. Leo of the stars, a name that held a legacy of strength and sacrifice. She was the daughter of King Leo, a title she had never imagined she would bear.

Tears streamed freely down Kara's cheeks, mingling with the unspoken emotions that threatened to overwhelm her. Her breaths came in ragged gasps, each one a testament to the profound revelation she had just received. The world around her seemed to blur, the edges of her vision hazy with the intensity of her feelings.

Her hand instinctively pressed against her chest, over her heart, as if seeking reassurance that this newfound truth was real. The Celestiagan, the legacy of her father, pulsed with a resonance that seemed to echo the depths of the cosmos, activating itself.

Memories of her childhood suddenly came flooding back as if the damn holding them back had finally erupted. Flashes of her father holding her as she cried, visions of her mother singing and rocking her to sleep. Her mother's dark black hair, a contrast to her fathers which was as bright and vibrant as Kara's auburn locks. All the memories came rushing back to her, their laughs, the sounds of their voices rang through her ears. In her mind's eye, their faces danced, their smiles illuminating the canvas of her memories.

For the first time in years, Kara felt the presence of her parents as vividly as if they were standing beside her. The weight of their absence was momentarily lifted, replaced by a poignant sense of connection. In that sacred moment, she realized that their spirits lived on within her, woven into the very fabric of her being.

Tears continued to flow, but they were no longer solely tears of sorrow. They were tears of rediscovery, of reconnection, of a daughter finding her way back to the loving embrace of her parents' memory. It was a bittersweet symphony, a reminder that even in their absence, their love would forever be a guiding light in her journey through the stars.

As Kara knelt there, lost in the tender embrace of her memories, a gentle nudge on her shoulder broke the trance. It was Yuji, his wise, bright eyes filled with understanding and patience.

"Kara," he spoke softly, "I know this is overwhelming, but we have to continue. There is much more for you to discover."

She blinked, slowly returning from the depths of her past. The weight of her newfound knowledge lingered, but she nodded, acknowledging the necessity of pressing forward.

With a steadying breath, Kara gathered herself, determined to honor her father's legacy and the unbreakable bond they still shared. She looked to Yuji, gratitude shining in her eyes, before turning her gaze once more to the remnants of her childhood home. The ruins held a new meaning now, a bridge between her past and the path that stretched ahead.

"Where's the gate Yuji?" She softly asked.

"I will summon it now Kara'