Sasuke

"Good morning Kara, what can I do for you?" Tsunade greeted her from across the Hokage's office. "There's no immediate mission I require you and Kakashi for so you should be taking this time to train Naruto."

"Actually m'lady.." she spoke hesitantly. "I request to be officially removed from Team Kakashi and ask for you to terminate the partnership between him and myself. Unfortunately, I can not see us effectively working well together. We are not compatible." Kara requested.

Tsunade looked at Kara, her expression of curiosity and concern. "Hmm, but your last mission was a success, Kakashi even spoke highly on how efficient you two together were. Has something happened?" Tsunade raised a brow to her.

Kara hesitated for a moment before replying. "No m'lady, I just feel like we are forcing something that is not there. I fear that our personal feelings for each other will jeopardise a mission or worse, cause a death of a comrade." Kara plainly stated, though with a weighing pull in her chest.

Tsunade studied her for a moment, then nodded slowly allowing a sigh to escape. "Very well, I can see you have both tried, I will consider your request and let you know in due course. It's a shame, I've heard from many people how well your fighting skill's compliment each others however I do understand your concerns. Was there anything else?"

"Yes Lady Tsunade" Kara continued "I also request permission to find Sasuke and personally bring him back to the village."

"Absolutely not." Tsunade abruptly said, her expression hardened. "We have sent many teams to retrieve him and none have been successful. I will not waste the limited resources I have in sending another team."

"You will not need to send another team. I wish to go solo." Kara pleaded. "I strongly believe, being granted the opportunity, that I can convince him to come home."

"Naruto has tried several attempts to get through to Sasuke, with no luck. What makes you think you can do anything different?"

"With no disrespect m'lady, but Sasuke is my brother not Naruto's."

"Adopted brother" Tsunade sternly said, causing Kara's blood to boil.

"He's still my family, and I won't turn my back on him. I wasn't granted the opportunity when he left, in fact I wasn't even told until it was too late. Please let me go!"

"It's a suicide mission Kara, even if you find him, he's heavily guarded by Orochimaru and his men. There's no way you can infiltrate his hide out on your own. I will not allow it!"

"Please m'lady" tears welled up in her eyes as many slipped through the cracks. "I need my brother home"

Tsunade moved from her seat to where Kara was standing, placing her hands on her shoulders, in attempt to comfort her. "You've been through a lot Kara, more pain and lose than anyone should have to go through." She calmly spoke. "But there is no talking with Sasuke, he only craves power, power which Orochimaru has handed him on a silver platter. He's no longer the Sasuke you remember."

"You don't know that for sure" Kara's voice softened.

Tsunade dropped her arms, returning to her desk "No but Naruto does. A recent mission confirms this."

"What mission? What else are you keeping from me?" Kara frustration was bursting from her.

Tsunade signed, knowing there's no point in keeping more information from Kara. "During your recent mission, we had located one of Orochimaru's hide outs, Yamato filled in for you and Kakashi and took Naruto, Sakura and Sai to bring Sasuke back. It only ended with Sasuke threatening to kill them. His power has grown a lot over the past few years, something which has caused Naruto to obsess on getting stronger."