The Serpent's Pupil 🍋

"Three years have passed since the Chunin Exam... the Forest of Death, the Genin who once feared your menacing air has now matured, hasn't he...?" Kabuto's eyes scanned over his weathered index card, containing all the information he had gathered on Sasuke Uchiha as a ninja. Meanwhile, Orochimaru lay in bed, coughing weakly.

"The young Sharingan that child turned at me had a fine look," the snake man chuckled, "If he's able to use the Sharingan to that extend as his age, he gets a passing grade... No, with training, he can become an outstanding gem, superior to both his siblings."

"That is why you gave him a Curse Mark and also took steps to keep watch over the Chunin exams to see how he reacts" Kabuto smiled, his glasses glinting in the dim light of the chamber. "It seems your guidance was not in vain, Lord Orochimaru. Sasuke Uchiha has indeed grown stronger, just as you predicted."

"There is no one who can train him better than I can... No one other than me, who can understand the darkness in his heart..."

"It is time for me to prepare the next medicine... so that you are able to go through the Reanimation Jutsu in perfect condition," Kabuto said as he left to gather the necessary ingredients for Orochimaru's treatment, leaving Orochimaru alone.

Finally your body will become mine... SASUKE! Orochimaru chuckled to himself.

Suddenly, a weapon emerged with a ferocious crackling energy - a blade forged from pure lightning chakra. It tore through the wooden door with devastating force, hurtling toward Orochimaru in a blazing streak of malice and vengeance.

The door shattered and splintered into pieces as a figure with spikey black hair stood in the doorway, the piercing red eyes of the Sharingan glaring at Orochimaru with cold hatred.

"You came... just as I thought you would." Orochimaru coughed in his horst voice.

"I have nothing more to learn from you," Sasuke said coldly, allowing the curse mark to freely tattoo across his face.

"You have some nerve... you're still an Uchiha fledgling!"

"If I hadn't been a fledging, you would've had no chance at me, right?" A sinister smile crept over Sasuke's lips. "You... were eyeing me, trying to appraise this "fledging" in the forest during the Chunin exams, you thought you had me bound to you with this curse mark..."

"...I want revenge. I was ready to give my body if it meant I could attain my goal of revenge. You just wanted a Sharingan, right? But... Itachi didn't work out... My sister is untouchable... That's why you came after me, a fledging..."

"...Isn't that right? You who they called the Genius Sannin. But you turned out to be what they call on the streets... 'just an ordinary prodigy'. You can never live up the the Uchiha name. Even the best prodigy is only ordinary against the Uchiha..." Sasuke launched with a blade in hand and a fierce determination in his eyes.

Sasuke deftly pinned Orochimaru's arms to the wall, determined to deliver the final strike. But as he pierced through his enemy's body, a shocking transformation occurred. Orochimaru abandoned his human form and revealed himself to be a terrifying serpent-like creature composed of countless writhing white snakes. Unfazed by this, Sasuke unleashed his cursed seal level 2, empowering him with dark energy and enhancing his physical abilities.

As they clashed in a fierce battle, Sasuke taunted Orochimaru, comparing his grand ambitions to that of a lowly snake dreaming of flying. With a cruel smirk, Sasuke made it clear that if Orochimaru wanted to fly, it would only be in the talons of a hawk - as he spread his own Cursed Seal wings.

The battle raged on, each move calculated and precise, their eyes locking onto each other with an intensity that bordered on obsession. Sasuke's Sharingan flickered with each attack, analyzing Orochimaru's movements, while the snake-ninja's eyes seemed to glaze over, his consciousness possibly merging with the serpentine mass that now comprised his body.