... Kakashi 🍋🍋🍋

Warning- hot, steamy, full on 🍋, proceed with caution. ⚠️. Or skip to the last 5 paragraphs 😂 This is my first lemon so still working out the kinks... no pun intended 🤭

Happy reading all.
—-

The air crackled with raw desire as their lips collided in a fiery kiss, igniting a frenzied passion that consumed them both. Kara's hand tangled in Kakashi's hair, her fingers gripping the strands tightly as she deepened the kiss, unleashing an animalistic moan from his throat.

"Damn it, Kara... I've been dreaming of this moment for so long..." he groaned, his words punctuated by heated gasps and feverish kisses. The world around them faded to a blur as they lost themselves in each other's embrace, giving into their insatiable hunger for one another.

"No no.. no talking!" With a fierce demand, she cut off any words he may have tried to utter by shoving her tongue back down his throat. Kakashi's hands, rough yet gentle, roamed her body with urgency and desire. His skilled fingers found her firm buttocks and gave them a tight squeeze, eliciting a low moan from her lips. In one swift movement, he lifted her up effortlessly as she unconsciously wrapped her legs around his waist, their lips still locked together in a heated kiss. With purposeful steps, he guided them towards the nearest tree, their bodies pressed close as they indulged in each other's passion.

Kara's back slammed against the unyielding bark of the tree, sending a jolt of pain through her body. But she barely registered it as she gave into her primal desires, letting them consume every inch of her being. Their make out session became more aggressive, their lips and tongues battling for dominance as they refused to break the fiery embrace.

Kakashi's hands roamed freely over Kara's body, igniting fire wherever they touched. His grip on her ass was almost painful, but she relished in the sensation, wanting more. He pressed his muscular body against hers, trapping her between him and the unrelenting tree.

Sweat dripped from their foreheads, mixing with their mingled breaths as the heat between them intensified. It was like a furnace, threatening to engulf them both in its scorching flames. Yet neither of them wanted to back down. They were lost in each other, burning with a raw passion that seemed unstoppable.

A searing fire erupted from Kara's core, her body pulsing with primal desire as Kakashi's presence grew beneath her. She couldn't resist the urge to grind her hips against his, seeking more friction, her breaths coming in quick gasps and moans as she surrendered to the fiery passion coursing through her veins.

"Fuck.." Kakashi's breath hitches in his throat as his lips leave hers, hungrily tracing a path down her neck. Kara arches into him, gasping his name as he nibbles and sucks at her collarbone

"Kashi.." Kara moaned as without hesitation, one of Kakashi's skilled hands slips under her top, cupping and squeezing her breast until she moans with pleasure. He pinches her nipple firmly, eliciting a wild cry that sends shivers down his spine.

Kara's hands shot upwards, gripping onto the tree trunk for support as Kakashi pulls up her top with a primal urgency. He hungrily latched onto her exposed breasts, one hand roughly squeezing and pinching her nipple while his tongue ravaged the other. Kara arched her back in ecstasy, feeling every nerve in her body ignite with pleasure under Kakashi's skilled touch.

"Oh my god.. Kashi.. don't stop.. that feels so good!" She gasped, her voice trembling with desire as she arched her back and pressed her body against his. Her hips moved in a frenzied pace, grinding against the bulge growing in his combat trousers. With each motion, she felt an intense surge of pleasure radiating from her clit, building to a feverish intensity. And with every movement, she could feel his arousal growing harder and harder beneath her.