Naruto's Training

Naruto had spent the last several hours trying to split the leaf in half, through his wind chakra. So far, he had no luck, as he lay on the cold grass, heavily breathing, the sound of his final shadow clone disappearing echoed down the field.

"Hey Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto called as he pulled himself up to a searing position.

"Hmm?" Kakashi mumbled, lying on the wooden bench he convinced Yamato to make him, reading his Icha Icha.

"Give me a clue will ya?!"

"Naruto, like I said. There's no teaching at this point. You have to figure it out for yourself!" He said not taking his nose out of the green book. "You can do it! I believe in you Naruto" he said in a low unconvincing voice.

Naruto crossed his arms in protest "You can help you know! Put down the pervy book for 2 minutes to help" He shouted to his sensei.

"What was that? I can't hear you over how hard you are working!" Kakashi sarcastically responded, placing a hand on his ear.

"Stupid closet pervert," Naruto grumbled, thinking it was out of Kakashi's earshot, boy was he wrong. He soon felt a stone hitting him directly in the centre of his forehead, sending him back until he hit the ground. "Owww Sensei what's was that for?!" He moaned, rubbing the growing bump on his forehead.

"Focus Naruto!" Kakashi shouted to him, still lying down with his nose in the green book. Naruto created another bunch of clones to continue splitting the leaf.

"I am! But I don't even know what wind chakra feels like. How can I control it, if I can't feel it!" He frustratingly exclaimed. Making his way over to his half-asleep sensei. Kakashi opened his eyes when Naruto blocked the sun.

"Hmm..?" Kakashi looked at him.

"Is there anyone in the leaf who has the wind property?" Naruto asked.

"You going to ask about the trick to it?"

"Hmm," Naruto nodded in agreement.

"Very well Asuma is one of the only few in the village who may be able to help you." Kakashi responded pulling himself off his bench.

"Thanks Kakashi-sensei, I'm going to see him now!" Naruto chimed, running in the direction of where Asuma.

Hmm he sent a clone? Kakashi thought watching the bunch of Naruto's still focusing their chakra to split the leaf.

An hour passed by when Naruto felt the memories of the other Naruto flow to tell. Remembering the lesson that Asuma gave him to understand how wind chakra works.

"That's it! I get how to do it!" One clone exclaimed

"All right!" Another shouted.

"Let's do it"
"Let's do it" the Narutos all chanted as they focused on their leaves.

It appears he's found out the trick from Asuma. Kakashi thought, looking up from his book.

"Alright, we'll go and accumulate all the experience you've gained from your shadow clones." He shouted to Naruto.

"Right"
"Right," the Narutos said in unison.

Yamato was drained from being on constant guard of Naruto, ready in case the nine-tails cloak leaked through. He relaxed slightly when Naruto broke the jutsu leaving him as the only Naruto in the field.
He focused on the memories and experiences flowing back into him, the exhaustion as well and he began to feel faint.

"Let's take a short break," Kakashi said, catching him before he fell.

"No, I'm fine" Naruto responded before summoning more clones, all with the new information and experience he's gained. They focused their energy and chakra and finally, they all managed to split the leaf in half!