Flashback: Academy P.1

Thought I'd throw in a flashback chapter from Kara and Kakashi's time at the Academy. Please vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter. Thank you for all your support.  - S x

———————

"Kara! You're going to be late! Obito is waiting for you!" Mikoto shouted from the kitchen.

"Coming!" The 6-year old Kara came sprinting down the hallway, sliding passed the kitchen and almost colliding with the wall in-front of her.

Her aunt chuckled as she walked to the young girl. "Go careful! Here's your lunch, now go before you're late for class." She said handing her a small bag filled with tasty snacks.

Kara took the small lunch bag and headed for the front door where Obito was waiting for her. "Thanks Auntie! I'll see you later!"

"Oh don't be late home Kara, your uncle wants to continue your sharingan training tonight." Her aunt called to her.

"Okay! See you later!" Kara quickly grabbed Obito's hand as she ran through the door, dragging him with her. "Come on we're already late!"

"We're not that late." He said

"Urh yes we are.. class starts in 10 mins and school is on the other side of the village." She urged.

"It's fine.. we will still get there in time." He said pulling her to slow down. They walked peacefully down the village streets, laughing and joking around with each other. Obito Uchiha was one of the few people outside of Kara's direct family that didn't oppose to her being a member of the Uchiha clan, regardless of the fact that only one of her eyes processed the power of the sharingan. He was the only person in her class she could consider a friend, his personality and humour made it's impossible to dislike him. Though he was a klutz and wasn't the strongest in their class, they were close and enjoyed each others company.

"You're lucky you know! Your uncle is already training you to master your sharingan! You better teach me when I finally get mine!" He bellowed

"Of course I will! You better hurry up and get yours though, I'm tired of being the only one in class with special eyes." Kara shrugged.

"I can't wait to get mine, I will be one of the strongest members of the Uchiha clan and then become Hokage!"

Kara chuckled at his dream "well you better get them then soon. Otherwise I'll might beat you and become Hokage myself!"

"Hey, that's my dream! Get your own."

They both laughed at the silliness between them.

"Come on Obito, we better run otherwise we are really going to be late!" Kara urged, picking up her pace to get to class. They both ran down the streets and soon enough approached the gates to the ninja academy.
Class has already started. Kara thought as she refused to slow down.
They both ran down the hallway of the school, almost skidding past the door to their classroom.

"Obito, Kara! You're late again!" Their sensei scolded them as she quickly hurried through the door.

"Sorry Sensei"
"Sorry Sensei" they both said bowing in apology.

"Hurry and take your seats." Their sensei said sternly.

The two young kids had all eyes in them as they slowly made their way to the back of the class. Kara glanced around at her staring classmates, all giving her an unkindly glare. There was a particular set of cold eyes staring at her which belonged to a face that was half covered by a mask and green scarf. Kakashi Hatake. She caught him rolling his two onyx eyes in her direction, clearly annoyed with her lack of punctuality, she gave him a side-eye death glare as she found her seat next to Obito.