Promise

"Fuck, that's it right there! Oh my god please don't stop" Kara breathily moaned in Kakashi's ear as he thrusted deep into her. Her legs were shaking with such intensity with each deep plunged he took into her.

"Fuck you feel soo good Kara" he stated in between each thrust as he kissed her neck while she dug her nails into his back, pulling a low growl from his throat. He could feel her dripping from her cunt each time he re-entered her. Her walls were slowly beginning to clamp around his hard length. She was close and he knew it. He picked up the pace, the screams of his name echoing around the room. The smell of sex thick in the air as he rammed her with such purpose.

He pulled one of her legs up onto his shoulder so I could thrust deeper and further into her, each time hitting that spot which was slowly pushing Kara over the edge. She's never been fucked so fervently before. She could feel the coil beginning the snap in her core.
"Omg Kashi, I'm going to cum!" She screamed.
"Cum for me baby, I want you to cum on my dick" he demanded in a coarse tone. His voice sending her over the edge.

"Say my name Kara, I want to so say who you fucking belong to."
His thrusts quickened with each plunge, a feeling she would forever crave.
"Fuck... Kakas...."

Kara snapped up, awake from almost screaming Kakashi's name. She looked around in confusion, only she was in the bed. Kakashi was no where to be seen.

Oh shit.. I did not.. did I? She thought to herself. The dream of Kakashi fucking her into oblivion seemed so real she struggled to distinguish dream from reality. 

Fuck I did! I had a sex dream of Kakashi! Kara quickly removed herself from her bed in attempt to cool herself down. The heat from the dream still radiating through her as snippets of her fantasies flowed through her mind. She paced up and down the bed trying to reclaim power of her own mind, when she felt a cool wetness seep from her shorts. She looked around the room, Kakashi must have gone out. She slipped her hand down her shorts and slithered her finger between her folds.

Omg I'm soo wet! Her thoughts her quickly interrupted when she heard the key in the door turn. Her eyes were wide while she quickly removed her hands from her shorts before Kakashi entered the room.

"Kara, you awake yet?!" He shouted as he walked further into the suit. He saw a bright red Kara flustered, trying to act nonchalantly.

"Yes hey Kash... what you got there..?" She was acting weird.

"Breakfast.. what's wrong with you?"

"Oh nothing.. nothing.. all normal.. why what's wrong with you?" She blurted out quickly, struggling to gain any composure.

"You're acting weird" Kakashi placed the food on the table when an unusual scent crossed his nose. His sense of smell was good, almost too good.. and he knew the smell of arousal. He smirked to himself.
That's why she's being weird.. aha she's horny. He chuckled to himself.

"You might want to take a shower Kara" he said with a smirk behind his mask.

"Huh, why?" She looked at him with confusion.

He didn't respond with words but tapped his nose a couple of times.

"OH MY GOD! Fuck!" Her eyes widened more at the realisation of how strong Kakashi senses were. She hurried herself to the bathroom for a cool shower in hope the water would also drain her away so she could escape the embarrassment she was feeling.
Oh my god he knows.. he can smell it on me. Omg someone kill me now! She thought as she hid in the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes had passed and Kara had still not returned from the bathroom.
"Kara you've been in there a while.. is everything okay?" He asked with chuckles escaping as he knocked on the bathroom door.