Imprisonment

The cold stone walls of Orochimaru's dungeon seemed to close in on Kara, her body broken and spirit shattered by the relentless torment inflicted upon her. Blood and bruises adorned her once proud frame, a stark contrast to the powerful warrior she had once been. Chained to the ceiling by chakra-suppressing bonds, she hung there, her strength waning with each passing moment.

For hours, every day in the dimly lit cell in the depths of Orochimaru's fortress, Kara's screams echoed off the cold stone walls, each cry a testament to the agony she endured. Orochimaru, his twisted visage illuminated by flickering torchlight, watched with sadistic pleasure as he inflicted torment upon his captive. Once she had unlocked the true power he believes she processes, he would take it for himself. Use her as his next vessel, that way he would be able to wield the power of both the Sharingan and Celestigan.

With a wave of his hand, tendrils of dark chakra snaked around Kara's body, binding her in place as if she were nothing more than a puppet on strings. Every movement sent waves of searing pain coursing through her veins, her muscles straining against the relentless grip of Orochimaru's power.

"Your potential is wasted on you," Orochimaru hissed, his voice dripping with malice as he circled her like a predator stalking its prey. "You possess a power beyond your wildest dreams, yet you cower in fear like a helpless child."

With a cruel smile, he extended his hand, fingers twisting into intricate seals as he summoned forth a torrent of dark energy. The force slammed into Kara with brutal force, tearing through her defenses and leaving her gasping for air.

"You are weak," Orochimaru sneered, his voice echoing in her mind like a venomous whisper. "You will never amount to anything unless you embrace the power within you."

And so the torture continued day in and day out, each passing moment a nightmare from which Kara could not awaken. Her screams faded into hoarse whispers, her body broken and battered beyond recognition.

Even when Orochimaru had finished his torturous session, it seemed that Kara's pain would not end. As Kabuto had kept his word of making her his play toy. Leaving bruises and bite marks on her more intimate areas of her already broken body.

Weeks had passed by since she had first came to the compound and her strength was quickly depleting, she longed for her body and soul to give up so she could finally be free from the constant anguish she was in.

Sasuke had not once visited her during this time, she wanted to see him however she did not want him to see her in the state she was in. Wearing nothing but the rags of her once jonin uniform, her top now barely any fabric hardly covered her breasts, Kabuto had claimed her bra for himself along with her shorts as trophies. Leaving her only with her pants and shredded top as a means of covering up.

With limited energy or will to live, she hung there, the only source of light was that coming from the moon piercing through a high window. The only noise of company coming from the two guards chatting outside her cell door. When she suddenly heard footsteps approaching, her heart started to pound hard and fast for she did not know who would be behind the door, waiting to break the already cracked pieces of her spirit. With the fear looming over her, she could her the guards slowly in lock the door, she slowly opened the painfully bruised lids of her eyes. They would have shot open and wide if they physically could for the one person she didn't expect to see was standing in the doorway.

For the first time during her captivity Sasuke finally came to her cell. She could see the sadness that clouded his eyes which spoke volume of the grim reality they faced. Kara's heart ached at the sight of him, her voice barely a whisper.

"Sasuke.."

"You're a mess nee-san." Sasuke plainly stated, though he attempted to remove any remorse from him tone, Kara could still pick up from remnants of sympathy.